Ohh bugger (1 Viewer)

Otis

Bristol City have just won. Goal in the dying moments. :(

Otis

Now 7 points from safety.

Hard to take after the two victories on the bounce.

smileycov

Facebook User
no worries, it is the entire pack we are chasing not just 1 team. as long as we keep winning at home maybe add some away points we will be ok.

Lord_Nampil

i think its annoying but what would we have done if we hadnt of won the games, we are in the mix remember there are 21 games left!!!

Otis

no worries, it is the entire pack we are chasing not just 1 team. as long as we keep winning at home maybe add some away points we will be ok.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... some points away from home. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

12 games played away from the Ricoh.

Won - 0, drawn 3, lost 9. Ohh and 6 goals scored in those 12 games whilst conceding 20.

Points away from home. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :(

Blue Maniac

We are relegated unless we sack Thorne.
Who?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... some points away from home. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Won - 0, drawn 3, lost 9. Ohh and 6 goals scored in those 12 games whilst conceding 20.

Points away from home. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :(
Something tells me you're not confident.

Blue Maniac

:D :claping hands::claping hands:
This reminds me of how I felt when we had Holloway. I didn't believe we'd get anything from any game. Winning 4-1 at West Brom was bizarre.

That season didn't end very well to be honest. Division Three was fun though.

smileycov

Facebook User

yep 3 points, on top of an up turn in form of late.....so i stand by the win at home and MAYBE (i said) add some away points. not as if the entire league is pulling away is it. but you can give up, it is a freedom of choice of course. I haven't

rob9872

Just another Incester fan - we seem to be inundated with them at present. Obviously nothing worth reading on their boards.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
holloway ?

Stanley Holloway from My Fair Lady! :)

Stanley_Holloway_CDAJA5483.jpg

Last edited:

Delboycov

Love that Positivity Smileycov! The problem with the 'pack' is that it only consists of 3 teams...

smileycov

Facebook User
Love that Positivity Smileycov! The problem with the 'pack' is that it only consists of 3 teams...

Yea, thats what i meant though we need to keep picking up points and then see how many teams are being sucked into the mix. I have seen enough lately to feel slightly more confident that in a month or two there will be 6/7 clubs "in the mix"

Danny

The way we've played last couple of games have given me some optimism, whatever happens we'll fight to the end, still over 20 games to be played!

smileycov

Facebook User
i have supported cov since 75, have never given up, am no wum and certainly not deluded!!! why bother supporting the club with that attitude? while it is within our grasp nowt wrong in remaining positive.......bet your great fun to watch with (if you bother going, which i doubt)

Covstu

canot beleive we have two lester dickheads on here on one occasion, its probably more than they have on their own websites.

craigus12

think of it as a nice year long (inevitably longer) vacation to the likes of crawley and tranmere. to be fair, i just wanna be in a league where we win more than we lose.

BANTAM

yep 3 points, on top of an up turn in form of late.....so i stand by the win at home and MAYBE (i said) add some away points. not as if the entire league is pulling away is it. but you can give up, it is a freedom of choice of course. I haven't

Are you a bit slow?

i have supported cov since 75, have never given up, am no wum and certainly not deluded!!! why bother supporting the club with that attitude? while it is within our grasp nowt wrong in remaining positive.......bet your great fun to watch with (if you bother going, which i doubt)
ur no bigger city fan than me. after hardly missing a game for several years now i refuse to go while then jokers are in charge, and im sure deep down u really know we are doomed and just want to show pride, fair play to u but its league 1 without a shadow of a doubt

BANTAM

think of it as a nice year long (inevitably longer) vacation to the likes of crawley and tranmere. to be fair, i just wanna be in a league where we win more than we lose.

We better join the Conference league with Thorne as Manager.

Looks like between 8 to 10 wins + a few draws to achieve the 51 points for safety with only a maximum of maybe only 9 more losses !!!

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

We have to try and ignore what other teams are doing and just concentrate on our own games. So Bristol have just won twice? Meh, we made them look rubbish. As we did Brighton. So we should have the confidence now to beat any team at home.

Users who are viewing this thread