O'Hare bids (1 Viewer)

long way home

Yeah, I know it happens, it just sucks as it unsettles players.

Realistically agents only really have 2 main purposes to improve a players income and to enrich themselves in the process. It doesnt make them bad people as sometimes its a player asking them to find a club. They will do other things for the player im sure, but clubs and players need them which is why not much is said normally on them in a negative way relative to the amount of deals done in the business.

They are needed and although i agree its frustrating for fans, it just seems to be the way it is and accepted for what it is.

johnwillomagic

The first scan hasn't been done yet ....well according to Liquid Gold anyhow,,,,,mind you the user who posted that it was has kept quiet too so in reality think no-one here in reality knows anything about scans!

Matt smith

I'd been astonished at his resilience last year

Such a shame
They always say the innocuous ones are the worst.

I really hope the rest of the team stand up.

I think he might alter the system so we play a pretty flat middle 3 with the full backs playing even higher

Sick Boy

Realistically agents only really have 2 main purposes to improve a players income and to enrich themselves in the process. It doesnt make them bad people as sometimes its a player asking them to find a club. They will do other things for the player im sure, but clubs and players need them which is why not much is said normally on them in a negative way relative to the amount of deals done in the business.

They are needed and although i agree its frustrating for fans, it just seems to be the way it is and accepted for what it is.
Players on the whole are extremely positive about agents in the game, unsurprisingly.

Hobo

Thats not even funny for the reason intended, its just funny because of how embarrassing it is 🤣

The idea they have loads of money to spend is a nonsense. Most money raised will balance the books. Their extensive rebuild is being done on a very prudent level. Manager and club are trying to manage fan expectation re going straight back up.

SkyBlueGuy

I think if it was minor, he'd probably say. I wonder if they are worried about how O'Hare himself might react to being out for a while. Their is a lot more consideration given these days to psychology and it impact on players. They might might be playing the cards close to their chest to help manage that.

Nick

Administrator
I think if it was minor, he'd probably say. I wonder if they are worried about how O'Hare himself might react to being out for a while. Their is a lot more consideration given these days to psychology and it impact on players. They might might be playing the cards close to their chest to help manage that.

Like keeping it a secret? Of course OHare will know how long he's out for.

Londonccfcfan

Call me a cynic but never known him to be so coy on an injury...........

Well thats cleared up alot of things not. If theres anything you can take from that is that its not as bad as initially thought. So will likely be weeks not months.

Users who are viewing this thread