O'Hare bids (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

The worst team in Belgium last season spent a million quid on Shankland. I mean it was a total waste but I was surprised they could do it.
Good point about the national teams too, the Belgian league constantly churns out top talent. It's still a poor league and could have done with the Dutch merger, but its clear of the SPL.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

A lot of the half decent Scottish players leave quickly. Take Aaron Hickey as the latest example and someone who I did actually get to watch live in Serie A last season-just a shame it seems Scotland can produce top class wing backs but ‘pish’ in most other positions, as they would say.

TomRad85

A lot of the half decent Scottish players leave quickly. Take Aaron Hickey as the latest example and someone who I did actually get to watch live in Serie A last season-just a shame it seems Scotland can produce top class wing backs but ‘pish’ in most other positions, as they would say.
They do love a wing back.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

The one good thing I'd say about O'Hare (and you can copy/paste this post into the Hamer/Gyo bid threads) is they're getting stuck in with pre-season, seem happy in what they're doing and aren't causing any issues.

Some players if they knew there's interest in them and they wanted to go for 3 times their wage, would be throwing their toys out of the pram, not training and not wanting to play in friendlies in case they get injured.

The fact that all 3 are well involved and seemingly happy, gives me a smidge of confidence that they'll all starting at the SoL, first game of the season.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The one good thing I'd say about O'Hare (and you can copy/paste this post into the Hamer/Gyo bid threads) is they're getting stuck in with pre-season, seem happy in what they're doing and aren't causing any issues.

Some players if they knew there's interest in them and they wanted to go for 3 times their wage, would be throwing their toys out of the pram, not training and not wanting to play in friendlies in case they get injured.

The fact that all 3 are well involved and seemingly happy, gives me a smidge of confidence that they'll all starting at the SoL, first game of the season.
Just ask Riyad Mahrez

robbiekeane

I think they know they will get it. If not now then in 12 months

alexccfc99

This reads, an offer hasn’t even been made yet - But Burnley now have money to go back in

The club could still reject an offer if they don’t see it as acceptable

SeaSeeEffCee

Think the club are ensuring they are keeping all options alive , this will be one , probably not the chosen one though
Basically, we need to sell one and order of preference is Hamer, O’Hare and then Gyokeres but we need keep all potential sales alive until one is gone?

slowpoke

This reads, an offer hasn’t even been made yet - But Burnley now have money to go back in

Burnley are skint, just spent £4million on Scott Twine no championship experience, so they have upped the anti for any deal for O’Hare has to be double having said that no way should we sell any star name to a championship rival.

SeaSeeEffCee

Would be a bit bizarre of Burnley to spent big money on him and Twine in the same season. Not sure how you would fit them into the same team unless they plan on playing the box but I think that’s unlikely.

alexccfc99

Would be a bit bizarre of Burnley to spent big money on him and Twine in the same season. Not sure how you would fit them into the same team unless they plan on playing the box but I think that’s unlikely.

Cullen already signed as well and in talks with Liam Delap from Citeh… Someone is lying somewhere

David O'Day

We may sell him or any of the other big three but that is just a click bait "journalist" taking a punt

Brilliant worded so they can say they were right if it happens yet they can deny they said it would if it doesn't

Like Alan Nixon with skill

mark82

Think Burnley did make an offer but from what I heard it was ridiculously low. Insultingly low. We'll see.

alexccfc99

Think Burnley did make an offer but from what I heard it was ridiculously low. Insultingly low. We'll see.

If they’ve made an acceptable offer so be it - I fully believe Robins is getting the final say on transfers and will get a good chunk of any monies in on buying a replacement

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread