Officials (1 Viewer)

Adge

Ha listen to the officials explaining about the spurs game. They seem to make it up as they go along.
Haven’t seen the game today-can’t really comment yet.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Cannot comment on yesterday but I notice that with V A R all the different camera angles and many repeats they use and still cannot get it right every time,We expect a referee with only 1 look at an incident to get it right.I do think that where a debateable incident happens the ref should at least go to the pitchside and view the screen himself.The game is so fast these days it's hard to take everything in.Ask a policeman how many difference discriptions you get of a suspect by people who have seen them.

la-ccfc

Don’t really post here that often, but the ref annoyed me so I will. The thing that annoyed me the most was the fact that he kept obstructing players going for the ball, I counted at least 5 (including when the ball hit him). I accept mistakes happen but no ref should be getting in the way as often as he did.

Skybluefaz

Needlessly disrupted the flow of the game to, had quite a few opportunities to give advantage when we had the ball at feet following an Accrington foul but he'd blow up every time.

Nick

Administrator
Why is Biamou told to go off after treatment if their player got booked? Has the rule been reverted back?

Users who are viewing this thread