Official January transfer window for CCFC (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

the cisse news is disturbing though

hope JFH dont sell them austin and ask for armstrong in return!

oakey

If Willis is back in Feb, it'd be a waste. 1 CB is all we need IMO, maybe a short term loan a la Turner to plug the gap until then.
We would still have only 2 fit centre halves until then. Too risky
Martin + new signing
+ Willis in maybe six weeks + Sam, who TM clearly prefers at RB until maybe Lorentzen is ready + Stokes, same as Sam unless maybe Haynes is considered better?
Too many maybes for me and I expect TM to agree.

Otis

the cisse news is disturbing though

hope JFH dont sell them austin and ask for armstrong in return!
The nonsense though is that there is a suggestion that Liverpool may play Kent tomorrow against Stoke in the Capital One Cup. This is the semi-final!!

Armstrong is much more ready to play at such a level than Kent, even though I too think it might just be a step too far for Armstrong at the moment.

Just worries me a bit that one Premier team can recall Kent and believe they can maybe put him in, when the other player, Armstrong, is at a level where his game is much more advanced and rounded than Kent's.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

The nonsense though is that there is a suggestion that Liverpool may play Kent tomorrow against Stoke in the Capital One Cup. This is the semi-final!!

Armstrong is much more ready to play at such a level than Kent, even though I too think it might just be a step too far for Armstrong at the moment.

Just worries me a bit that one Premier team can recall Kent and believe they can maybe put him in, when the other player, Armstrong, is at a level where his game is much more advanced and rounded than Kent's.

Need Kent to not have a stormer

shmmeee

We would still have only 2 fit centre halves until then. Too risky
Martin + new signing
+ Willis in maybe six weeks + Sam, who TM clearly prefers at RB until maybe Lorentzen is ready + Stokes, same as Sam unless maybe Haynes is considered better?
Too many maybes for me and I expect TM to agree.

Hmmm. Maybe.

covcity4life

kent speed means he can do a job at any level imo. not a great job perhaps but a job nonetheless

think he could do ok if given few minutes tonight, hope he does

AFCCOVENTRY

So far new players in yet to play

Andy Rose CM
Martin Lorenzten RB

Loan Bigi CM (to be made perm)

Joe Cole AM to be made perm by end of the week

Peter Ramage CB on trial

AFCCOVENTRY

The Times: Aston Villa are ready to shift Joe Cole's £20,000 a week wages after agreeing to sell him to Coventry. They will also listen to offers for Gabby Agbonlahor, Charles N'Zogbia, Libor Kozak and Philippe Senderos.

Otis

The Times: Aston Villa are ready to shift Joe Cole's £20,000 a week wages after agreeing to sell him to Coventry. They will also listen to offers for Gabby Agbonlahor, Charles N'Zogbia, Libor Kozak and Philippe Senderos.
If you saw a list of names like that 40 years ago you'd think someone's typewriter keys had kept on sticking.

What happened to good old names like Bert Arkwright, Ernie Blenkinsop Davey Douglass and Nobby Shufflebottom?

The world's become a strange place.

Hobo

If you saw a list of names like that 40 years ago you'd think someone's typewriter keys had kept on sticking.

What happened to good old names like Bert Arkwright, Ernie Blenkinsop Davey Douglass and Nobby Shufflebottom?

The world's become a strange place.

Otis, how does Peter Rammage sound?

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like this window will be a perm signing window:

Rose
Lorentzon
Ramage
Cole by end of the week
Bigi in a few weeks

AFCCOVENTRY

With Turner going back, Kent going back and then Cole and Bigi on perms will free up to 4 loan slots.

Would mean only Arma and Murphy are loans.

I would suspect more defensive cover and another attacking player.

mrtrench

We're signing two sixteen year old lads for the development team from FC Lederhosen. Wilhelm Fink is a midfielder and Rudi Bonk can play CB or RB. Probably not going to trouble the first team for several years but it's good that we are looking ahead.

Hobo

We're signing two sixteen year old lads for the development team from FC Lederhosen. Wilhelm Fink is a midfielder and Rudi Bonk can play CB or RB. Probably not going to trouble the first team for several years but it's good that we are looking ahead.

Is your Risperidone due?

Last edited:

shmmeee

The one positive has to be that if Arma goes back surely any young striker worth his salt would want to head up this team? It's a hat full of goals and a free pass into your managers thoughts at the minute, surely?

AFCCOVENTRY

Joeri De Kamps joining as well?

January 2016 – Elson Hooi and Joeri de Kamps have possibly their last game in the shirt of NAC Breda behind the back. Both players receive a lot of attention of foreign a club, thus the brabançons let know on its own web site. The two-high rolling mill is lacking on the training camp of NAC in Roosendaal.

Attacker hay (24) and midfielder the camp (23) has got of technical staff special leave to go the club in conversation, interested with. The pair could not count Marinus Dijkhuizen in first season half on a basis place in the team of coach.

NAC are open to dissolve this month the contract of hay. The camp is able use a clause in its obligation, as a result of which he can leave transfervrij.

Users who are viewing this thread