****offical bournmouth thred***** (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Where's everyone started drinking too then, in the Ballmouth?

BLAKESCREWE

Southend will take around 30000, us 15000 then a few non fans of both clubs, around 46-47000 I reckon, anyhow to get to Wembley you have to win over two legs, you did`nt and the sheer jealousy here is rampant, anyhow your last attendance was 10000!!! yet you`d take 40000 or more to Wembley? more glory hunters than us then!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Southend will take around 30000, us 15000 then a few non fans of both clubs, around 46-47000 I reckon, anyhow to get to Wembley you have to win over two legs, you did`nt and the sheer jealousy here is rampant, anyhow your last attendance was 10000!!! yet you`d take 40000 or more to Wembley? more glory hunters than us then!

No one denies we have glory hunters around our City. You only have to compare the two consecutive Crewe fixtures at home to see that.

skyblue4ever

Please give me a valid reason why you are still on this forum?

Black6Osprey

Seeing as Southend get 5000 average gates shouldn't you be on their forum having at go at their 25000 glory hunters?

Go on admit it, you like our forum as you get a reply the same day.

You'll be changing your name to Sky Blue Crewe soon if you keep up this adulation for the bigger club.

BLAKESCREWE

Seeing as Southend get 5000 average gates shouldn't you be on their forum having at go at their 25000 glory hunters?

Go on admit it, you like our forum as you get a reply the same day.

You'll be changing your name to Sky Blue Crewe soon if you keep up this adulation for the bigger club.

4000 we`ve sold so far and Southend 7500, wow! a paltry crowd or what!!!!

pusbccfc

Awkward when you take 134 to Hartlepool....

BLAKESCREWE

Is it anything to do with..

Blue Moon...
You saw me standing alone:pointlaugh::pointlaugh:

;)

Tell me where all your fans have gone then? 10000!!! Forest can still pull in 25.000, Leicester 25000, yet you can`t, poorly run club over the last decade at least, ridiculous amount of managerial changes, no stabilty, your going the way of other clubs your size, downhill and now at League 3 level yet you all think you can take the piss out of a so called small club like ours which is in no financial mess, stable, soundly run and has sold many talented players on and will continue to do so, POWELL, WESTWOOD the last two and keeps on producing them in our renowned academy, a great achievement of ours! Ferguson praises it and so do many more top managers, jealousy will get you nowhere!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Tell me where all your fans have gone then? 10000!!! Forest can still pull in 25.000, Leicester 25000, yet you can`t, poorly run club over the last decade at least, ridiculous amount of managerial changes, no stabilty, your going the way of other clubs your size, downhill and now at League 3 level yet you all think you can take the piss out of a so called small club like ours which is in no financial mess, stable, soundly run and has sold many talented players on and will continue to do so, POWELL, WESTWOOD the last two and keeps on producing them in our renowned academy, a great achievement of ours! Ferguson praises it and so do many more top managers, jealousy will get you nowhere!

Here was me thinking it was you being on here to wind us up....:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Calm down mate was only "Bantz":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

covmark

Couldn't give a toss what a tinpot fan from a tinpot club thinks about our attendances, now run along Muppet

chriscovfc

Last time i checked you came to our forums, what do you expect you muppet?

pusbccfc

You go on about 'Powell'... Can you tell me how he's done better than our academy man Bigirimana?

We don't shout and scream?

BLAKESCREWE

They keep coming off the production line! and we`re finacially stable, well run, own ground, and have no pretensions! we`re on the way up again under the superb management of SD, taken us to WEMBLEY twice in less than 12 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread