****offical bournmouth thred***** (1 Viewer)

Moff

They keep coming off the production line! and we`re finacially stable, well run, own ground, and have no pretensions! we`re on the way up again under the superb management of SD, taken us to WEMBLEY twice in less than 12 months!!!

Yes well done. Shame you are a twat though

RoboCCFC90

They keep coming off the production line! and we`re finacially stable, well run, own ground, and have no pretensions! we`re on the way up again under the superb management of SD, taken us to WEMBLEY twice in less than 12 months!!!

I envy you on that one point "We're Financially Stable" Oh how I have longed for the days that Tim Fisher could say that..

RoboCCFC90

no, i`m not, really! you don`t know me at all! just proud to be a CREWEY! a real Crewe man!

Then why are you not on the Crewe forum trying to find another "real Crewe man" to talk too?

Not to mention we are all proud to be Sky Blue but we don't come on other clubs forum shouting and raving about it.

Moff

no, i`m not, really! you don`t know me at all! just proud to be a CREWEY! a real Crewe man!

It was a joke, of course I dont know you. A crewe man, are you a eunuch?

Enjoy Wembley, glad you are proud of where you are from as were here, just move on now as all the crowing is very tedious. Go on a Crewe forum with like minded fans, well if you have one.

RoboCCFC90

I like it here! good banter!

The last time I checked being slated and abused by every poster isn't quite banter, but hey if that's what you call banter..

ohitsaidwalker king power

Fair play well done..you support your local team.... hopefully you'll now retire with good grace to kindred spirits on 'Crewe R us' or whatever fans forums your fellow Alex fans frequent...

or as they say up your way... "jog on..."?;)

ATB

Davs

You Crewe fans are on here crowing

But lets face it, you are a smaller club than Southend, they have an initial allocation of over 26000 JPT tickets, you lot think you will struggle to sell 15000.

So you'll get outsung at Wembley as well:facepalm:

BLAKESCREWE

yes true, Southend have now shifted 16,000 and we`re still on 6.000 sold, reckon we`ll sell around 12,000, but 12,000 Railwaymen singing together still makes a loud noise as it did last May! and hopefully another trophy!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
wtf?! why has this thread re-surfaced??!!!! :confused:

Because people keep posting on it! ......................... Damn!!!!! There you go!!! Look what you made me do! :facepalm:

logjoe

Tell me where all your fans have gone then? 10000!!! Forest can still pull in 25.000, Leicester 25000, yet you can`t, poorly run club over the last decade at least, ridiculous amount of managerial changes, no stabilty, your going the way of other clubs your size, downhill and now at League 3 level yet you all think you can take the piss out of a so called small club like ours which is in no financial mess, stable, soundly run and has sold many talented players on and will continue to do so, POWELL, WESTWOOD the last two and keeps on producing them in our renowned academy, a great achievement of ours! Ferguson praises it and so do many more top managers, jealousy will get you nowhere!

It has been great reading this a so called brilliant academy and you have just signed Nathan Ellington. Oh and you make so much money selling players your ground reflects top grade investment. Fergie and co will always praise your academy because they can buy your Players you are the premier leagues feeder club. HAHAHA total Jokes

BLAKESCREWE

NAH! DAVID PLATT, ROB JONES, GEOFF THOMAS, DANNY MURPHY, SETH JOHNSON, DAVID VAUGHAN, DEANO, etc etc all played for us and got better, it continues to do so here and forever, sound club, sound mangement, sound finances!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You just won't go away will you?

PissonCrewe_zps1514e9fd.jpg

BLAKESCREWE

Glad you care so much! this sort of shit sums up vain, stupid, arrogant, nasty, jealous so called fans ofa so called big club!! LEAGUE 3 REMEMBER?

skybluelee

NAH! DAVID PLATT, ROB JONES, GEOFF THOMAS, DANNY MURPHY, SETH JOHNSON, DAVID VAUGHAN, DEANO, etc etc all played for us and got better, it continues to do so here and forever, sound club, sound mangement, sound finances!

Peter Billing, Paul Edwards. The list is endless.

BLAKESCREWE

No, left that yonks ago, and can`t stand people who live in other parts of the Country yet support another team miles away! explain yourself?

skybluesteve76

Thomas and Johnson? They were shite

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

logjoe

HAHAHAHAHAHA as i said you are the premier league feeder club. Sound club? so all the money you have reportedly made through these sales has gone where not in the club for starters !!

ajsccfc

AND AT HOME TOO!;):facepalm:

It's a shame you didn't say so originally, it would have made for quite the sharp wound from such a rapier mind. Now it's more an addendum, and that hurts nobody. Draft this awesome smack talk before unleashing the pain in future.

logjoe

It makes me laugh they come on our Forum to brag about going to wembley but if they dont win will we see them again. HAHAHAHA i love these fans there only claim to fame is that people have to stop and wait for trains in there town.

Users who are viewing this thread