****offical bournmouth thred***** (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I thought the other Crewe imposter, sorry poster, was getting a mini bus? Seems sufficient for them!

PS, bless this kid for not getting the message about not being welcome and being very very boring!

What will his teachers think in the morning when he turns up to school half asleep because of his late night!

Then again, what am I thinking; its obvious he doesn't go to school with the lack of intelligence hes showing

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Gotta be a kiddy. "bournmouth" should be BOURNEMOUTH (with an 'E' and starting with a capital letter) and "thred" should be THREAD.

Learn how to spell before making an idiot of yourself on other fans boards. :jerkit:

philmcc

Gotta be a kiddy. "bournmouth" should be BOURNEMOUTH (with an 'E' and starting with a capital letter) and "thred" should be THREAD.

Learn how to spell before making an idiot of yourself on other fans boards. :jerkit:

and he spelt official wrong...whats offical? ;)

torchomatic

Crewe and Southend, eh? I bet the Sponsors are as pleased as punch. 15K? We'd have taken 40K, I reckon.

GaryJones

Crewe and Southend, eh? I bet the Sponsors are as pleased as punch. 15K? We'd have taken 40K, I reckon.

You are correct torch - however the sad truth is that although our fans are good enough to half fill Wembley - sadly our team are not good enough to get us there!

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I hear there's a new competition on the day of the final. It's called "Spot The Crowd". You have to put an X where you think he's sitting!

2067788_zpsabf8429d.jpg

D

Deleted member 4439

Shouldn't that be, 'what block will he be seated in?" - how else are you going tell, through the smokebombs?

RoboCCFC90

Where's everyone started drinking too then, in the Ballmouth!

Users who are viewing this thread