O'Brien Threatens Teenager (2 Viewers)

Someone on Facebook says he witnessed Jim O'Brien threaten a teenager after the game. Dunno what to make of this but heres what the fan on Facebook said. "Fan called him a wanker and he ran over and was shouting "calll me a wanker again, fucking call me a wanker again" and then said "meet me after the game" then drew a line acrross his neck". If this is true, Lee Burge isn't the only one who needs his head sorting out. IF its true, some serious action should be taken. Granted, the fan should have kept his gob shut but theres no excuse for O'Brien's alleged actions

jon92

Was that when he ran over to the fans at end of game? Who was there player who ran over to our fans?

RoboCCFC90

Absolute bullshit, JOB smashed the ball at the end of the game, shook hands and then got done down the tunnel as quick as he could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

Ha ha. I reckon professional footballers should be allowed to pile into the crowd and give as good as they get. Didn't used to think this but there is too many cunts about that need a slap.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Absolute bullshit, JOB smashed the ball at the end of the game, shook hands and then got done down the tunnel as quick as he could.

I guess the other thread where a fan witnessed him attempting to square up to a fan was bullshit as well then?

hill83

And I love how 'teenager' is used as if that makes it worse. Most teenagers can look after themselves and are complete and utter bellends.

letsallsingtogether

Someone on Facebook says he witnessed Jim O'Brien threaten a teenager after the game. Dunno what to make of this but heres what the fan on Facebook said. "Fan called him a wanker and he ran over and was shouting "calll me a wanker again, fucking call me a wanker again" and then said "meet me after the game" then drew a line acrross his neck". If this is true, Lee Burge isn't the only one who needs his head sorting out. IF its true, some serious action should be taken. Granted, the fan should have kept his gob shut but theres no excuse for O'Brien's alleged actions

Fuck me I take it all back One player with some Passion.

RoboCCFC90

I guess the other thread where a fan witnessed him attempting to square up to a fan was bullshit as well then?

Oh wow, two threads on an internet based forum? It must be real, case closed

Warwickhunt

If I was called a wanker by a 15 year snot I would threaten him to, there is no excuse to abuse a player he is a human being after all and the snot has no right to do it, if they are complaining about it then perhaps his father should give him a slap

RoboCCFC90

And by the same reasoning one post on a forum saying its bullshit means it didn't happen then?

So you can say definitively that it happened, because you saw it and all the evidence points in that direction?

SkyBlue_Bear83

So you can say definitively that it happened, because you saw it and all the evidence points in that direction?

I don't need to have seen it, I can definitively say there was an altercation between O'Brien and a fan from the evidence presented. I don't know what said or done but it clearly isn't bullshit that some sort of exchange of views happened.

CJ_covblaze

I was there mate. Front of block 22. The young lad was hurling all sorts of abuse at JOB. Jim came over at the end of the game and said: "you call me a wanker in here I'll call you a wanker out there". All the fans round me applauded JOB and it was quite funny to see the chavy kid run fast up the steps when he approached.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I was there mate. Front of block 22. The young lad was hurling all sorts of abuse at JOB. Jim came over at the end of the game and said: "you call me a wanker in here I'll call you a wanker out there". All the fans round me applauded JOB and it was quite funny to see the chavy kid run fast up the steps when he approached.

Didn't happen mate, Robo has spoken.

KG7

This thread is laughable.

Why the over reaction? Jim o brien threatening a mouthy teenager is the least of our worries.

If someone hurled abuse at me in the middle of the most humiliating moment of my career I'd tell him to fuck off too.

I'm sure Jim is very ashamed and it's not the proudest moment of his life but essentially two people had an argument so leave the sensationalism to the daily mail boys.

RoboCCFC90

I take what I said back, thanks pal.

Hope your happy now CCFC, you can stop wanking over each post that contradicts my statement.

That said I don't blame O'Brien one iota.

SUPER JIM O'BRIEN!

RoboCCFC90

The Lurker

You really are a mong, but you don't see me make a meal of it.

Because you didn't see it, it didn't happen apparently. A mong? Very original. Carry on crying about bald men chanting sisu out. Least some fans still have passion.

RoboCCFC90

Because you didn't see it, it didn't happen apparently. A mong? Very original. Carry on crying about bald men chanting sisu out. Least some fans still have passion.

Shame you don't support the lads on the pitch with the passion.

LJC_CCFC

Jim came over shinnies in hand, had a 10 second convo with some fans at the front turned round and left the field of play. Nothing in it tbh, tears at the op saying it was a teenager as if it makes one iota of difference.

Jackoskyblue

And I love how 'teenager' is used as if that makes it worse. Most teenagers can look after themselves and are complete and utter bellends.

Most teenagers are bellends ? Is that a fucking joke ? As bad as being racist mate might as well say all black people are criminals

RoboCCFC90

Most teenagers are bellends ? Is that a fucking joke ? As bad as being racist mate might as well say all black people are criminals

If the kid gave it, he should be able to take it, that's my opinion.

Ashdown

It's all handbags and we always get this sort of shit at Cov, especially when we lose badly, get over it !

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I seen OB coming over to the home fans. Applauded fans as he came over who applauded back as he appeared to be the only one making a effort to thank our support.

Initially, looked like he was going to greet people he knew. From my view, it looked like he even hugged one of them, but then it kind of turned. He was giving hand gestures, and then he was greeted with the flick of a middle finger by one of the fans.

To be fair, it was probably them bringing it on themselves. 15 year old or not (chances are it was either a 15 year old that just happened to be with the older guys, or it was a 15 year old giving it some. Let's be honest, look at some of our fans on away games. Happy to dish it out, but as soon as it's given back, they cry!) he shouldn't have responded. Applaud the fans and leave it there. But we've seen it before and I'm almost certain we'll see it again.

Users who are viewing this thread