O’Hare (1 Viewer)

Greggs

There are goalkeepers that are currently playing that have scored and assisted more goals than O'hare in the last 18 months. Let that sink in.

skyblu3sk

giphy.gif

SheafIsGod

Would like to see him out of the team for a run of games to see how we get on. At least it’ll settle the whole “you wont realise how much he offers until he’s gone” debate that’s pandered about.

Terry Gibson's perm

Would like to see him out of the team for a run of games to see how we get on. At least it’ll settle the whole “you wont realise how much he offers until he’s gone” debate that’s pandered about.

He was out of the side midweek and when he came on our pace of game immediately improved.

pusbccfc

Brilliant to see O'Hare getting blamed for today. Usual suspects obviously.

Two good chances and two good saves today. Carried the ball well, some neat touches. Middlesbrough did their job of whacking him whenever they could.

Had O'Hare missed the 6/7 chances Shipley or Allen have missed on the last two weeks, people would be calling for him to drop into the under 23s.

CDK

O'Hare was good today I thought,I don't get the anti O'Hare remarks.
I don't think he will ever score loads of goals maybe 3or 4 a season but will assist wise only get better plus his work off the ball is a big part of what's improved city.

Garryb80

O'Hare was good today I thought,I don't get the anti O'Hare remarks.
I don't think he will ever score loads of goals maybe 3or 4 a season but will assist wise only get better plus his work off the ball is a big part of what's improved city.
4 in 70 odd games for us . He needs to score or assist and does neither.

Delboycov

4 in 70 odd games for us . He needs to score or assist and does neither.
He's created countless chances this season that have been missed.. If as a team we were even a little bit more lethal with our finishing he'd be up there with the top assisters in the league. Interesting that unbiased opposition fans rave about him.. including Boro fans today whilst our fountains of football knowledge call his performance"shocking". Embarrassing.

Nick

Administrator
Brilliant to see O'Hare getting blamed for today. Usual suspects obviously.

Two good chances and two good saves today. Carried the ball well, some neat touches. Middlesbrough did their job of whacking him whenever they could.

Had O'Hare missed the 6/7 chances Shipley or Allen have missed on the last two weeks, people would be calling for him to drop into the under 23s.

He's missed those chances all season and last, not just the last couple of games.

Missed an easy chance today by hitting it at the keeper (better than Shipley's abomination though).

pusbccfc

He's missed those chances all season and last, not just the last couple of games.

Missed an easy chance today by hitting it at the keeper (better than Shipley's abomination though).

Aye, they all missed good chances. As have the whole team throughout most of the season.

SlowerThanPlatt

He's created countless chances this season that have been missed.. If as a team we were even a little bit more lethal with our finishing he'd be up there with the top assisters in the league. Interesting that unbiased opposition fans rave about him.. including Boro fans today whilst our fountains of football knowledge call his performance"shocking". Embarrassing.

I think it was @shmmeee who posted he’s outperforming his “xA”. In simple terms the data says they’ve finished more than they should

shmmeee

If we’re going to play one up this isn’t even a question TBF because we can replace Allen/Shipley instead with a goal scoring AM

clint van damme

Did it? Granted we scored once he came on but I feel like after that we were more on the back foot? Played much better when he was off the pitch IMO.

Bollocks. There were two spells before he was on the pitch where they dominated possesion, would never have happened with him in the side Boosh

Users who are viewing this thread