Match Thread Nuneaton Boro vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 19th Nov (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Did you think he was hurt? I wasn’t sure but thought he probably stayed down, frustrated with himself as his mistake lead to their second goal. Got up okay when the Boro player pulled him to his feet.

He said something and made a gesture to Robins as he went off and it appeared he was walking a bit gingerly. Hopefully it’s just stiff legs. How long did he play last Friday?

CJ_covblaze

edgy

Not sure where "Allen played well" comes from. He was anonymous. Gave the ball away numerous times. Really disappointed if I'm honest, as regardless of fitness levels, he should be head and shoulders above the players he faced.
Kasteneer was woeful. Disappointed with Bremang's showing too. Two really good chances and didn't get close.

What worried me the most from last night, is that the u23's or whatever you want to call them, didn't seem to have the same playing style as the first XI.

cc84cov

Not sure where "Allen played well" comes from. He was anonymous. Gave the ball away numerous times. Really disappointed if I'm honest, as regardless of fitness levels, he should be head and shoulders above the players he faced.
Kasteneer was woeful. Disappointed with Bremang's showing too. Two really good chances and didn't get close.

What worried me the most from last night, is that the u23's or whatever you want to call them, didn't seem to have the same playing style as the first XI.
Heard the same thing regarding Allen off my pals who went.

CJ_covblaze

I don’t know what was more comical. The header from Bremang or the defending that led to it.

Irish Sky Blue

Obviously we have a difference of opinion. I thought he showed up well. Agree. With the comments on Kasteneer and Bremang.

Users who are viewing this thread