Match Thread Nuneaton Boro vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 19th Nov (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

Allen played really well for his time on the pitch. Looks good on the ball, drives forward well, puts his foot in too.
Kasteneer really disappointing, no impact on the game.
Kelly Evans played well for them but their number 7 Callum???? was a real live wire, looked a good player was the Mom I think.

Corrado

In the Birmingham Senior Cup... it’s not even a reserve team, it’s a third choice eleven with some unfit first teamers
Oh well that’s ok then?! 9 of the starting 11 have 1st team experience. What are you on if you don’t think that’s a shocking result

cc84cov

Allen played really well for his time on the pitch. Looks good on the ball, drives forward well, puts his foot in too.
Kelly Evans played well for them but their number 7 Callum???? was a real live wire, looked a good player was the Mom I think.
Good to hear about Allen,Kastaneer is anyone shocked by that performance stupid signing

jackdg

Oh well that’s ok then?! 9 of the starting 11 have 1st team experience. What are you on if you don’t think that’s a shocking result
I really don’t think the competition is a priority for us, it’s a much bigger priority for Nuneaton Boro. Do you think Robins told them to go all out and win it? I wouldn’t have been surprised if Robins hadn’t turned up for it - previous managers havent

jackdg

Completely agree. It’s no leasing.com which could end up at Wembley with a trophy.

Surely the same for Nuneaton though ?

non league teams tend to take it more seriously as they can earn a small amount of cash depending on opponents and it being the only realistic cup win.

Gazolba

Evidently we aren't taking this competition seriously.
We have won it a couple of times though.

fernandopartridge

I don't think Kastaneer will last the season. He can take Badlan with him

CJ_covblaze

Allen looked ok. Bit worrying to see him go off after a knock. The less said about Kastaneer the better.

Irish Sky Blue

Allen looked ok. Bit worrying to see him go off after a knock. The less said about Kastaneer the better.
Did you think he was hurt? I wasn’t sure but thought he probably stayed down, frustrated with himself as his mistake lead to their second goal. Got up okay when the Boro player pulled him to his feet.

Users who are viewing this thread