Now's the time... (3 Viewers)

Grendel

I think their bench was actually match fit? And there was a lot of negativity in the ground, certainly where I sat, and in B18 too by the sounds of it.

Genuinely wasnt too much where I was. Frustration yes but I think tolerance wise it's pretty good.

Nonleagueherewecome

I could list the players who got crap from my block, but it's basically the whole team bar Murphy, Nimely and Keogh.

Macca

having visited some of the most volatile grounds in the country over the years I can safely say that Coventry games are and have always been a girl guides day out in comparison.

the hardcore fans have stuck with it so quit whiney threads like this

standupforcity

having visited some of the most volatile grounds in the country over the years I can safely say that Coventry games are and have always been a girl guides day out in comparison.

This isn't a whiney thread...read the original post...it's designed to get rid of the whinerzzzz...

Grendel

Agreed. Baker has a tantrum as a couple of people jeer him. He should ply his trade in the north east and see some true vitriol if he plays line that.

Becksy

I'd say "having to pick up points away from home to stand any chance of staying up, from a team who is the only one in all 4 divisions not to do that, and the teams around us having games in hand"

is mission impossible

Doesnt stop me supporting my team, but being realistic for once, without the rose tinted galsses, says it will be a huge struggle. Lets face it, we were 3 minutes away from this thread not being created today, and it being replaced with a "WE ARE DOWN" thread

If we use your logic then we would have been 3 minutes away from mid / top table now based on the points we've dropped in injury time so why give up now?

ccfcway

If we use your logic then we would have been 3 minutes away from mid / top table now based on the points we've dropped in injury time so why give up now?

really ?

so wins against Leeds and now Barnsley taken out, would we be mid / top table ?

We would be better off that we are now, but I suspect its begining to "level itself out".

Astute

Actually we were 9/4 to go down at the beginning of the season.

We were 5/6 on betfair. I have layed odds from 5/6 down to 1.34 That is me risking £3.40 against each tenner of the backers. I have also been backing Bristol City to go down. Bet them down from 4.7 down to 4.2 on one day a couple of weeks ago. Also got a little £30 @ 11.2 on peterboro to go down

Last edited:

Becksy

really ?

so wins against Leeds and now Barnsley taken out, would we be mid / top table ?

We would be better off that we are now, but I suspect its begining to "level itself out".

Can't be bothered to do the maths but we've definitely dropped more points in the last few minutes of a game than we've gained, that's been half of our very big problem this season. We generally don't do 90 minutes although maybe you're right and it is starting to level itself out? I hope so anyway.

wingy

I personally believe that given the much heralded crirtism of not being able to play 90 minutes , there is something about how we perform first half that influences the result .Have no stats to back this up ,its just perception ,but i'd wager the games where we hav'nt got out of the blocks and dominated the first 25 mins,have yielded the better results ,don't know if theres anything in it,are they pacing themselves ,keeping something in the tank ,i know we've only won 7 all season ,but every one of the last 5 has tended to go that way.:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread