Now. Dont get too excited. But... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
If there’s any truth it is likely to be some staged administration

Exactly, they won't just be saying "Ah shucks, better luck next time" and giving everything up.

Grendel

Richardson will have protected his interest no doubt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I can’t believe they aren’t looking at legal ways to not pay the investor bonds and manage the administration back through to Richardson Maltese companies so they retain the lease

shepardo01

If there’s any truth it is likely to be some staged administration
Said this a few weeks back, - asked the question whether there is/are any sanctions for going into administration as there are within the EFL? (points deductions etc) I don't believe there are, so it could (could it??) be a way of clearing debt, writing off bonds etc.... ??

Could they end up better off if they do!!????? (Genuine question!)

fernandopartridge

I can’t believe they aren’t looking at legal ways to not pay the investor bonds and manage the administration back through to Richardson Maltese companies so they retain the lease

In an administration fixed charges take precedent over a floating charge I think. I wouldn't be surprised if Richardson's debt is precedent over the bond

Nick

Administrator
In an administration fixed charges take precedent over a floating charge I think. I wouldn't be surprised if Richardson's debt is precedent over the bond

Much like SISU's was? ;)

PM2947883MR160513MEET-08-Medium.jpg

Grendel

It’s the wording in the lease regarding liquidation of the company and what then happens to that lease that I’ve never understood

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It’s the wording in the lease regarding liquidation of the company and what then happens to that lease that I’ve never understood
So is it possible Wasps goes into admin. The lease reverts to the council and then Richardson does another slimy deal to buy it back at a low price, and Wasps Holdings are bought back for 1p in the £?

MalcSB

Said this a few weeks back, - asked the question whether there is/are any sanctions for going into administration as there are within the EFL? (points deductions etc) I don't believe there are, so it could (could it??) be a way of clearing debt, writing off bonds etc.... ??

Could they end up better off if they do!!????? (Genuine question!)
If there is no relegation, a points deduction would have no real effect. Demotion as per Saracens would.

Warwickhunt

It depends what level of employee, but it's not uncommon for employees to have inside info on their company.
true! when i used to work i was in the IT department and the amount of information i got was amazing . lot of the times before senior management much to their annoyance

Nick

Administrator
So is it possible Wasps goes into admin. The lease reverts to the council and then Richardson does another slimy deal to buy it back at a low price, and Wasps Holdings are bought back for 1p in the £?

To be honest, I am sure there are plenty of scenarios we would have no idea about.

Grendel

To be honest, I am sure there are plenty of scenarios we would have no idea about.

in the event of insolvency here is the wording

Warwickhunt

just coincidence that SISU announce that they are listening out for offers then i suppose? Slimy buggers dont do nothing unless thy can exploit someone.

Ccfcsj

true! when i used to work i was in the IT department and the amount of information i got was amazing . lot of the times before senior management much to their annoyance
This is very true. Having worked in IT for well over 30 years, we were always one of the first to know as sorting out the infrastructure etc was one of the hardest jobs (apart from not telling your colleagues).

Did have it once when we were told and had to keep it quiet, then had to attend the meeting when the staff were told the site was closing - very hard as we already knew and were being kept on at another site

shepardo01

Tbf I was told this yesterday exactly as stated but didnt want to post it, in Palma and didnt want to have put up with the shit from everyone.
Have a good day.
PUSB.
You in a cruise too mate!?... was there a few days back!... like I said, splashed out a small fortune for an Internet package (pop corn is free though!) to keep up with all this!!.... keep the info coming everyone! (Docked in Lisbon today!)

Nick

Administrator
If it was the case, when would it show on Companies House? (One for the accountants).

letsallsingtogether

You in a cruise too mate!?... was there a few days back!... like I said, splashed out a small fortune for an Internet package (pop corn is free though!) to keep up with all this!!.... keep the info coming everyone! (Docked in Lisbon today!)
No drove down from my appartment in Alcudia.

MalcSB

in the event of insolvency here is the wording

So CCFC as a sub leaseholder would have a right to contest forfeiture of the lease back to CCC, as would Wasps RFC and the bondholders (who would be looking for as much if their money back as possible).

zuni

Latest ftom wasps fan ...they are going for voluntary cva? Whatever that is...would allow them to wipe debt but keep trading, seems abit unethical but I'm not clever enough to understand it all.

Think he said a vote required to accept lower value on share or get nothing...gawd knows why they wouldn't accept it so wasps keep everything it seems.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Latest ftom wasps fan ...they are going for voluntary cva? Whatever that is...would allow them to wipe debt but keep trading, seems abit unethical but I'm not clever enough to understand it all.

Think he said a vote required to accept lower value on share or get nothing...gawd knows why they wouldn't accept it so wasps keep everything it seems.
Surely it takes someone to say - you’re offering me 15m but the lease is worth 35m….. no way would they not sell

MalcSB

The bondholders are more likely to want to invoke the security on the arena and all wasps companies. There may be little value in the companies, but the arena does have some significant value.

Users who are viewing this thread