Now. Dont get too excited. But... (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Tick tock...

It could be a long tick tock? Wasps are not in the James Bond movie clock count down yet.

Too many Cov fans are getting ahead of reality with 2 plus 2 equals 5 because that is the scenario they want.

Some of their accountancy skills are worse than Wasps - and that is saying something.

oldfiver

What a bullshitter

"We made a statement on the bond repayment on May 13, we’ve been very transparent with the market and the bond-holders. We’ve paid the interest on the bond and will continue to when it is due."

He's taking the bondholders for mugs as was probably the intention from day 1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He does not need £13m of taxpayers money then?

CCFC54321

What a bullshitter

"We made a statement on the bond repayment on May 13, we’ve been very transparent with the market and the bond-holders. We’ve paid the interest on the bond and will continue to when it is due."

He really is talking a lot of utter dribble Drabble. That statement reminds me of that comical Ali.

Grendel

What a bullshitter

Safe to say Derek isn’t going to be worried about bond holders when it comes to making money

chiefdave

ccfcchris

It could be a long tick tock? Wasps are not in the James Bond movie clock count down yet.

Too many Cov fans are getting ahead of reality with 2 plus 2 equals 5 because that is the scenario they want.

Some of their accountancy skills are worse than Wasps - and that is saying something.
It will take some time but the path is irreversible in my opinion.

Hobo

It will take some time but the path is irreversible in my opinion.

I tend to agree. I always said the bonds would be what bites them on the ass. But I can see them limping along for sometime yet.

CDK

This is not a joke,in fact it's a mess of rugby clubs own making so honour your contract and relay the pitch as you were quick enough to take city's money,we all know it's not a JOKE!

Ashdown

They can’t / won’t relay the pitch……they’re fucking broke it seems. Maybe that prick that bank rolls them should put hi hand in his pocket again ?

Users who are viewing this thread