Match Thread Notts Forest Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

At least twice the commentator has called him Vaghorn !

letsallsingtogether

saw Goddens goal have had to go pick up the misses from the station.
Are Forest playing thier first team?

lifeskyblue

Good second half performance. Front players looking good. Some quick long balls to wider players v positive from this half. Waghorn looking good on midfield…great ball there for Tavares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt smith

Really really encouraged by the depth we have in the forward areas with the emergence of tavares

regardless of last season I think at least one of waghorn and/or Walker will improve and that should see us prosper in front of goal

about improving the defensive areas now

lifeskyblue

Good workout. Lots of positives for robins…bit of a dilemma for him re Walker (a nice one to have). Tavares good wide right…needs a better final ball…that will come. Waggy can be super sub up front or midfield. Moore looked much the better keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Paid a 5ver , missed the lot as missus felt like arguing with me for 90 ...

Anybody tell me what godden and walkers goals were like please

shmmeee

Paid a 5ver , missed the lot as missus felt like arguing with me for 90 ...

Anybody tell me what godden and walkers goals were like please

From a choppy feed: Goddens was a good finish after being put through by a nice ball over the top from O’Hare. Walkers first was a good finish from 6 year ds after some good work from Tavares and a nice layoff from Györkeres, second was out through by a decent ball from Reid I think and rifled it in from the edge of the box with his left.
Three decent goals.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
From a choppy feed: Goddens was a good finish after being put through by a nice ball over the top from O’Hare. Walkers first was a good finish from 6 year ds after some good work from Tavares and a nice layoff from Györkeres, second was out through by a decent ball from Reid I think and rifled it in from the edge of the box with his left.
Three decent goals.
I missed the second half due to a chippy feed 😅

cooperskyblue

Good win, and delighted for Walker to get 2 goals. Hopefully give him some more belief. By no means getting carried away with him, but this time last year Jamie Allen was in a situation where many of us (me included), would have been happy to see him moved on. And low and behold he came back, showed his quality and ended up getting a new deal until 2024. Would be great for Walker to do the same this season.

And keep our best players, get these defensive reinforcements and can be another season to look forward to.

steve101

Some decent performances, especially in second half. Moore made a few decent saves and came out well when needed. Dabo looked sharp. Allen was very good. Sheaf was quiet in comparison. Walker worked off the ball and had two good finishes. Waghorn did okay and Gyokeres and Tavares were a handful on either flank. I was impressed with Reid. He looked very confident on the ball and used it well, including a great pass to Walker for his second.
In the first half, Hamer was probably the pick of the bunch, but I thought Palmer did well.

Adge

We’ll that was a decent way to spend the evening-now just got to find somewhere to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread