Match Thread Notts Forest Match Thread (2 Viewers)

larry_david

Some decent performances, especially in second half. Moore made a few decent saves and came out well when needed. Dabo looked sharp. Allen was very good. Sheaf was quiet in comparison. Walker worked off the ball and had two good finishes. Waghorn did okay and Gyokeres and Tavares were a handful on either flank. I was impressed with Reid. He looked very confident on the ball and used it well, including a great pass to Walker for his second.
In the first half, Hamer was probably the pick of the bunch, but I thought Palmer did well.
Get with the forum mate. Reid is deadwood and needs shipping out.
What's that? He's only just turned 20?
Don't care, he's crap

CDK

Thought overall a satisfying performance improved 2nd half and Tyler walkers 45 minutes he put himself about and 2shots 2 finishes can't moan about that dabo looked very sharp godden does what he does finisher supreme so very happy interesting that reid is going to be the player picked on for the season!

Greggs

You know what will happen if we continue our good pre-season form don't you?

Evo1883

Think some people forget alot of these players have been together 2 /3 seasons , a couple 4 ..

baldy

You know what will happen if we continue our good pre-season form don't you?

giphy.gif

SkyblueTexan

Although I am pleased with the win, I watched the brief highlights posted on Youtube and it appears Forest fielded a weakened team with many youngsters (based on Cooper's post match comments). So I'm not sure how much to make of the result. Guess it's a good workout regardless. Still many holes to plug in the team and hope MR gets his transfers in sooner than later.

WGABSOOS

Although I am pleased with the win, I watched the brief highlights posted on Youtube and it appears Forest fielded a weakened team with many youngsters (based on Cooper's post match comments). So I'm not sure how much to make of the result. Guess it's a good workout regardless. Still many holes to plug in the team and hope MR gets his transfers in sooner than later.
First half forest side wad almost their strongest available side

Hutch11

They had 4 of their new signings , worrel, Yates, lyle Taylor ( who held the ball up really well) and colback 1st half , hardly weak

Tommo1993

AA754EB1-A0CA-453E-9DBA-882D718D6D00.jpeg For perspective, four players started yesterdays game also started their play off final. Another was on the bench in the play off final. Another was Lyle Taylor who most of us would have here in a heartbeat. Their GK is Dean Henderson on loan from Man Utd. Awoniyi was signed from Union Berlin for £17m.

Now pre-season is almost completely meaningless and I’m not one to be all that bothered whether we win or lose. But this “weakened side” is utter bullshit, spewed by people who just want to find something to weirdly negate. The first 45 they fielded yesterday was very close to their Premier League regular - subject to new signings obviously.

Speedie's Head

It looked like Wilson was unsighted for their goal - might have been the sun.

I thought Palmer looked very promising, He faded badly but that's understandable, we need to give him some time to regain his match fitness

PUSB-We_are_going_up

It looked like Wilson was unsighted for their goal - might have been the sun.

I thought Palmer looked very promising, He faded badly but that's understandable, we need to give him some time to regain his match fitness
Its okay he has had someone drag a potato pealer down his heels, my guess is it was Todd Kane

WGABSOOS

View attachment 25235For perspective, four players started yesterdays game also started their play off final. Another was on the bench in the play off final. Another was Lyle Taylor who most of us would have here in a heartbeat. Their GK is Dean Henderson on loan from Man Utd. Awoniyi was signed from Union Berlin for £17m.

Now pre-season is almost completely meaningless and I’m not one to be all that bothered whether we win or lose. But this “weakened side” is utter bullshit, spewed by people who just want to find something to weirdly negate. The first 45 they fielded yesterday was very close to their Premier League regular - subject to new signings obviously.
Only thing I disagree with is there is not a majority wanting lyle Taylor. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole

fernandopartridge

View attachment 25235For perspective, four players started yesterdays game also started their play off final. Another was on the bench in the play off final. Another was Lyle Taylor who most of us would have here in a heartbeat. Their GK is Dean Henderson on loan from Man Utd. Awoniyi was signed from Union Berlin for £17m.

Aye, you're right as some of their key players last season were loanees a who've gone back anyway
Garner
Davies
Zinkernagel
Spence

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread