Notts County Match Thread (4 Viewers)

ollyservetta

am I right in saying the three sides with a game in hand can all go above us ,Colchester needing to win by 3 goals ,but we play them next

Otis

am I right in saying the three sides with a game in hand can all go above us ,Colchester needing to win by 3 goals ,but we play them next

2 goal differential between us and Notts County, so a big win for them could put them above us. If Colchester win against us they should go above us, as there is a 3 point differential. Orient draw their game in hand and they would be above us too.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes Colchester are playing Swindon
Notts county are playing Preston
And Leyton Orient are playing Rochdale

They may be an upset in there but not exactly the easiest of games in hand.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Where are the goals going to come from? That's the big worry.
That's my worry too. With Samuel and Tudgay both injured we have nothing in reserve - strange isn't it when we were
bemoaning the glut of strikers recently.

The fit strikers we have got need to step up to the mark and earn their money as we are in serious trouble otherwise.

The Reverend Skyblue

We need to fill the Ricoh next week, everyone putting their feelings about sisu/fisher/Waggott to one side just for one game.

the team needs us now more than ever in our recent history

Paxman II

I can't see us failing at home again. What TM has done is everything within his power with what he has to play with. He has stopped us conceding many goals and with injuries today had little choice left up front. Even so with Carroll's last gasp save it's a tough point and probably 2 lost. However he will not let us lose it at home anymore I'm sure of that.
Reda will surely be back. TM resisted today and did not risk it but he will be a big catalyst for us next week to drive the team on.
I'll be there, will you? I think a win will almost guarantee our safety tbh.

Grendel

Losing Samuel is significant blow for the team. He was pivotal to most of the positive aspects of our game.

In the trenches the likes of nouble are not what's needed.

Otis

Errr ... hang on, I thought Turgott was injured.

Mowbray hinting at something different.

Not picked. Turgott tweeted he was injured though didn't he?

SkyBlue_Bear83

That was the assumption on here Mowbray said he was just left out, I guess it was a straight decision between Odelusi and Turgott for space on the bench.

EDIT : Just realised Turgott himself tweeted he was injured

ccfc92

Not picked. Turgott tweeted he was injured though didn't he?

Strange answers, only half heard the names, but sounds strange to leave out key players.

Grendel

Strange answers, only half heard the names, but sounds strange to leave out key players.

He has already suggested his attitude is poor previously

LJC_CCFC

@Coventry_City: "I did everything I could, the lads said it was a good save but I felt I should've scored." #CCFC's Adam Barton

At least he knows he should have headed it down.

Johnnythespider

You can add odelusi to the list of non triers. The way he ponced about when he came on. I find it hard to believe anyone could put in less effort.

Users who are viewing this thread