Match Thread Nottingham Forest (H) (2 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Fadz (one pass aside) and O'Hare doing what they can.

Everyone else looks like they've barely sniffed a ball in pre-season

steve101

Moore, McFadzean, Dabo and O'Hare are the only ones coming out of that first half with any credit. Passing looked very nervy.

The Philosopher

Moore gives me the shakes.
DaCosta just bonkers.
Sheaf doing his usual “kick the ball in a random direction - if it finds a teammate it’s a great pass, normally it doesn’t and he looks shocked and points in a similarity random direction” thing.

Other than that, brilliant. Kinda.

SkyblueTexan

We miss Kelly or a player like James. Maybe swap Rose for DaCosta and bring Jones for Sheaf (to avoid a red card) and go more offensive-minded.

Reactions: vow

SBT

Neither Hamer nor Gyokeres look like £1 million players.

Still no pace or aerial threat across the entire team. Any side with pace is going to eat our back line alive.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I hope I’m proved wrong but really concerned about our lack of cover at Left wing back.

That Chelsea kid looks like a deer caught in headlights. Woefully out of position defensively, will never win a header and seems to be operating as a winger not a wing back!

Who the fuck will play there if he’s injured or like today he’s playing crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wish we signed Papa Souare

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Ben Sheaf nowhere near good enough, clearly we were obligated to buy him and we need to try get him into the team but... wow, worst player we have had at this level. What does he offer? slow.. only goes sideways, gives it away as much as he keeps it, can't tackle..

We are 3-4 players short and we will have a terrible season unless we improve the quality.
When he did those skill moves on the edge of the box I realised that if he keeps that sort of thing up he’ll start to cost us goals again

mark82

Moore, McFadzean, Dabo and O'Hare are the only ones coming out of that first half with any credit. Passing looked very nervy.

& Waghorn. And Dabo only because he's playing out of position. If our actual CB's had made the mistakes he had they'd be slaughtered.

BackRoomRummermill

Basically this is where Robins earns his money … good tactical talk required … if they score another we are screwed but as it stands 1 nil we can cope with

CCFCBat

Moore gives me the shakes.
DaCosta just bonkers.
Sheaf doing his usual “kick the ball in a random direction - if it finds a teammate it’s a great pass, normally it doesn’t and he looks shocked and points in a similarity random direction” thing.

Other than that, brilliant. Kinda.

What has Moore done wrong. He’s caught everything and used his box to tidy up through balls and he couldnt do anything for the goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread