Not One Penny More not working (1 Viewer)

wince

Is this the not one penny more until we return to the Ricoh campaign or the not one penny more until sisu leave or not one pie more anti ACL campaign?
Fair enough you don't understand ,why not ask an adult ?

Postman Pat

I was outside the ground at 2.00 and most of the Fans were already there sneaking in early through shame I believe so how were all the pubs full plus most were driving I hope they weren't drinking that would be illegal
After all it took 30 minutes to get a ticket from that table so hope they don't get to many more will never get in on time.
There is some crap posted on here then you all believe it.I got to the ground about 2.30 and there was loads of Cov fans outside and a lot were getting tickets from the kiosk(must of missed the table).And as for lots of free tickets given away-everyone near me in the West Stand upper were Cov fans, I did see 1 fan with a Man City shirt on- obviously a free ticket.As for the people on the hill-whoever it was that was holding up what looked like an a4 piece of paper my eyesight is pretty good but you really need to get something bigger.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

There is some crap posted on here then you all believe it.I got to the ground about 2.30 and there was loads of Cov fans outside and a lot were getting tickets from the kiosk(must of missed the table).And as for lots of free tickets given away-everyone near me in the West Stand upper were Cov fans, I did see 1 fan with a Man City shirt on- obviously a free ticket.As for the people on the hill-whoever it was that was holding up what looked like an a4 piece of paper my eyesight is pretty good but you really need to get something bigger.

With your eyesight no wonder I keep getting next doors mail

rondog1973

IMHO It was never going to work!
Owners leave when they want to leave not when fans think they should. Ken Bates at Leeds is typical, fans there trying to get him out for almost 10 years and he's only recently departed, WHEN HE DECIDED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!
Just for the sake of putting a point across, I'll respond. Don't normally to your posts as you are obviously on the hedge fund payroll. Anyways, Ken Bates would of got out a damn sight quicker if he had moved Leeds to say, Harrogate, half way through his tenure there.

Users who are viewing this thread