NOT a transfer Rumour - Andy Carroll (1 Viewer)

Corrado

Released by Newcastle - Would you take him if he was happy to take a 10K pay cut.

Always rated him as a player (when he was uninjured)

Would love to see what he could achieve in the championship

Bad Boy

Released by Newcastle - Would you take him if he was happy to take a 10K pay cut.

No thank you.

He's a crock.

skyblue1991

561ed9b0e93ee1cf26bba4588bde6e68.gif

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblueelephant76

Carroll was on £20k basic plus £75k for each start and £35k for each sub appearance at Newcastle.

He'll be lucky to get anyone willing to risk money on him when budgets are tight.

Gynnsthetonic

He's probably been paid up on his Newcastle contract and he'll know he's going to have to take a massive paycut. On his day he's a very good striker its whether he still has the desire!

covcity4life

Last night I had a dream that we released godden from his contract do maybe if that happens yes bring in Carroll

fatso

Only 1 goal in 37 for Newcastle, maybe they are getting rid of him and signing Biamou!

Last edited:

SeaSeeEffCee

If we want to become one of those turgid Championship clubs that signs players on name alone (Forest, Sheff Weds, Derby etc.) then yeah sure go for it

cc84cov

Great idea

As if we don’t already pay enough people to be injured or sit around doing fuck all as it is 🤦🏻‍♂️

CDK

Can't ever remember him playing a run of substantial games let alone scoring in a run of games.

Mucca Mad Boys

Carroll could have been world class but he always put is life style ahead of football

Andy Carroll once gave me a J-bomb in the Colly, his entourage sure knows how to party.

He’s past it now, could’ve been a really good Prem striker. I think he’ll struggle in this market!

better days

I can’t say I’ve ever watched Carroll play and thought he would be world class if he applied himself a bit more
Jamie Carragher said Liverpool bought him to be the new Didier Drogba but realised fairly early that his refuelling habits made that an impossibility

D

Deleted member 2477

No

havnt we learnt anything the past five years. Over the hill injury prone players still on mega money. No thanks

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Scott Dann is on he's way too the Championship, he would have to take a massive wage cut to come too Cov.

Corrado

No

havnt we learnt anything the past five years. Over the hill injury prone players still on mega money. No thanks
Who are these "Over the hill injury prone players still on mega money" that we have signed in the last 5 years??

Users who are viewing this thread