Not A PENNY MORE (1 Viewer)

wince

If there are people thinking of going to sixfields because the team is doing well (two games) just be strong , no mater what fisher says no company can run without customers , its hurting sisu far more than its hurting you , money is there god , and remember , there are 3 players in this game , sisu acl and the fans ,and if the fans stick together we have the loudest voice , no money no sisu

Nick

Administrator
I am starting to think people are turning into robots / cavemen and all they can do is grunt NOPM or SISU OUT all the time. I very much doubt it is hurting SISU more than it is hurting the fans.

If people want to go to Sixfields it is up to them.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Three players? SISU, Otium, ACL, Council, CCFC Ltd, CCFC Holdings, and to some extent, NTFC. I count 7 at least :thinking about:

theferret

Why do you assume that?

It is a fair assumption to make. The default reaction on Saturday for many, rather than show their delight at a thumping away win, was to agonise about how that might slightly increase the gate next week. You do get the feeling from some that they'd rather the team were struggling.

hill83

It is a fair assumption to make. The default reaction on Saturday for many, rather than show their delight at a thumping away win, was to agonise about how that might slightly increase the gate next week. You do get the feeling from some that they'd rather the team were struggling.

I was on a stag do over the weekend and the several City fans that were there were buzzing about the win. I avoided this forum, but what you've said doesn't surprise me at all. Some people are too far gone.

RegTheDonk

OK, I can understand the logic there but I don't think its a fair assumption though, more a sterotypical assumption. I support NOPM but was delighted at that result, great performance (though not getting carried away that we thumped some relegation fodder outfit).

I'm not going to sixfields, even if we win every game there. But I hope we DO win every game, I don't want us relegated. And I'm not fussed if more people go to sixfields and bump the gate up, thats their choice and if they get an extra few thousand, think how may they would get at the Ricoh. Fisher's a c**t but he isn't a fool, he knows that too, but he can't go back now...only way would be for Joy to kick his arse.

Skyblue4u

I've not seen any posts where people were hoping then gloating when city lost. You can support nopm and still support the team and want them to win without giving money to Sisu you know.

Last edited:

skyblueiom

It still amazes me how so many fans fail to see the bigger picture.

If we go on a run and our youth do well, do you think SISU will not sell these players if clubs come in for them?

If we do move back to Cov do you think SISU will invest in the team and change their reason d'etre from vile lying scumbags to caring football club owners.

Do you think SISU will suddenly decide to show the Coventry fans any respect?

Do you think CCFC have any chance of making progress under SISU ownership?

I think we all know the answers to the above, but I cant believe the amount of fans that think zero income will not hurt SISU - they are in the business of GREED, of course it will hurt them, wake up and smell the coffee (no disrespect, but I just want rid of these crooks).

Sisued

I want us to win but I just don't have the same passion for it. The results are kind of immaterial to me as the club is in such a mess.
I'm with Nick though If people want to follow the club its their right and people should get off their backs

dadgad

Three players? SISU, Otium, ACL, Council, CCFC Ltd, CCFC Holdings, and to some extent, NTFC. I count 7 at least :thinking about:

AND do not forget the Football LEAGUE.
I see NOPM very much as a protest against those wankers too.
The recent disclosures have demonstrated that this was justified and still is.
Nopm

If there are people thinking of going to sixfields because the team is doing well (two games) just be strong , no mater what fisher says no company can run without customers , its hurting sisu far more than its hurting you , money is there god , and remember , there are 3 players in this game , sisu acl and the fans ,and if the fans stick together we have the loudest voice , no money no sisu

NOPM is going make no difference to sisu the losses have been covered so stop trying tell fans what to do i have seen all games and we are playing great football so im not missing out sue to greedy ACL/CCC im right behind this exciting young team i dont like going to northampton but after months of arguing and protests which got us nowhere it time to get behind the lads get to sixfields on sunday and roar the lads to victory PUSB

thaiskyblue

NOPM is going make no difference to sisu the losses have been covered so stop trying tell fans what to do i have seen all games and we are playing great football so im not missing out sue to greedy ACL/CCC im right behind this exciting young team i dont like going to northampton but after months of arguing and protests which got us nowhere it time to get behind the lads get to sixfields on sunday and roar the lads to victory PUSB
go by all means say hi to timmy and the gang .

Jim

A good run will actually be very important to the NOPM campaign in terms of stark reality for Fisher.

He is relying on good results bringing the fans back. If the run continues and the crowds continue to be under 2,000 (inc away) then the plans SISU made will be in trouble.

The quotes regarding funding having been secured for next three years are highly reliant on crowd and revenue projections. If we continue to stay away those projections are worthless and the funding will catastrophic for SISU.

Believe me, this will hurt SISU but only if we stick together and look beyond this short term.

If you want to support the team and manager go to away games. They all know the situation and why the fans will be absent from Sixfields.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE!

señor Santiago

SISU has stated ccfc will never come back to the city of coventry.At best it will be based in Warwickshire To a lot of coventrians , this is no good.The split in the ccfc fan base is inevitable. Thousands of us want a city of coventry team, whether it is a sphinx ,coventry united or a new phoenix club.It is time for the skyblues trust to state their intentions.If they do not want the divorce and carry on with the exile out of coventry.A city of coventry sky blue trust should be formed to represent coventarians and cov in cov cause

skybluebeduff

By all means support the team at sixfields, but just so you know you're also helping SISU stay, so bollocks to it all! NOT ONE PENNY MORE.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
These threads are getting boring to be fair, fair enough if you don't want to go but why can't people actually post stuff other than NOT ONE PENNY MORE? If they are asked a question like "What do you think of the goings on at the club?" do they just shout back "NOT ONE PENNY MORE" as a reply?

It is being used as some sort of "argument winner" where if somebody says something and then they say "NOPM" back it instantly makes them better / ends the debate?

The Penguin

I hope we keep winning, personally.

I want to see how Fisher justifies continuing to play at Sixfields against Championship opposition.

CCFC FOR PROMOTION!!! :D

NorthernWisdom

I hope we keep winning, personally.

I want to see how Fisher justifies continuing to play at Sixfields against Championship opposition.

CCFC FOR PROMOTION!!! :D

Well quite.

As mentioned elsewhere it doesn't even invalidate the argument does it? Couple of decent results like we've had, and a Coventry in Coventry would be looking at 15,000 for the next game I'm sure.

Twice Sixfields' capacity, even if people turn up there.

ccfcway

One thing is for sure.

When my grandkids look back on this history of CCFC, i'm pretty convinced they wont be discussing the 4-0 away win to a side who have leaked more goals than us. They will talk about the company that took OUR club away from OUR city.

Do not think short term, this about the future of our club

jesus-wept

Tim Fisher won't want us to win every game. Division 1 players get division 1 wages, championship players get championship wages, Otium don't want that.

Joy Division

....and breathe...

You say SISU have covered the losses. Didn't Fisher say they expected between 3,000 - 7,000 gates at Sixfields?

Also, the act of protesting is a form of fronting a mass revolt against something that you believe is not right. It should take as long as it takes to change that thing you don't believe in, not just when you get bored and decide to give up.

CovFan

The current good form has made me even more angry that we won't be playing in Coventry, so I'm still boycotting Sixfields matches.

Users who are viewing this thread