Norwich Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Torp man of the match.

OHare decent goal.

Wrong changes made, DaSilva was miles off it when he came on and Eccles and Allen isn't the CM pairing.

PVA

Collins 6
MVE 6
Thomas 6
Kitching 6
Bidwell 5
Torp 7
Allen 4
Saka 6
O'hare 7
Wright 5
Simms 5

mrtrench

I thought we played very well.

Imagine Vik instead of Simms... We'd have won that. If Wright scores by placing the ball into the corner when clean through it could have been very different.

If I were Robins I think I'd be planning to get two new strikers in summer and try to sell Wright and Simms. They may both go on to do very well but it's not working here. Their only merit is being better than a 31 year old Godden.

ms639

Imagine Vik instead of Simms... We'd have won that. If Wright scores by placing the ball into the corner when clean through it could have been very different.

If I were Robins I think I'd be planning to get two new strikers in summer and try to sell Wright and Simms. They may both go on to do very well but it's not working here. Their only merit is being better than a 31 year old Godden.

How you can say that about haji wright is insane 13 goal involvements in 30 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve101

Collins 5
Van Ewijk 6.5
Thomas 5
Kitching 6
Bidwell 7
Allen 6
Torp 7
O'Hare 7 motm
Sakamoto 7
Simms 5
Wright 5

Dasilva 6
Palmer 6.5
Eccles 7
Binks 7
Godden 5

Not sure why Robins took Bidwell off and not sure why he kept Wright on.

mrtrench

How you can say that about haji wright is insane 13 goal involvements in 30 games.

He just doesn't convince me. It's good that his stats bear up though, as we will get our money back. Maybe even turn a small profit.

There's a Vardy or another Vik, a Toney or an Ian Wright, out there somewhere in the world waiting to be signed.

ccfc1234

Palmer looked decent when he came on. Need to find a way to get him and COH on the pitch at the same time, operating centrally.

Collins 6
Van Ewijk 6.5
Thomas 6
Kitching 5.5
Bidwell 5
Allen 5
Torp 7
O'Hare 8
Sakamoto 7
Simms 5
Wright 5

Dasilva 6
Palmer 7
Eccles 6
Binks 6
Godden n/a

skybluecam

Sell Wright, you’re off your rocker

Diogenes

Collins 6 - still terrifies me with his unwillingness to catch
MVE 6 - seems off it in 1st half but came out sharp in 2nd
Thomas 6 -
Kitching 5
Bidwell 5 -
Torp 7 - a real player in there that's going to be big for us
Allen 4 - in an ideal world would have been taken off if we had match fit options. That great run followed by a terrible pass summed him up today
Saka 6
O'hare 6 - did well for his goal but too many times he is foregoing the easy pass
Wright 5 - going to be a few weeks before he back up to speed
Simms 5 - prefer him than godden but there's not much presence is there

Subs
JDS 3 - woeful and needs to be moved on in the summer
Eccles 6 -
Godden 5
Binks 6
Palmer 6 - he was bright when he came on and unlucky not to put us 2-1 up. Promises so much though but rarely delivers.

slowpoke

Well I very much doubt either Wright or Simms will be first choice strikers next season and given Goddens age he could be replaced also

ms639

He just doesn't convince me. It's good that his stats bear up though, as we will get our money back. Maybe even turn a small profit.

There's a Vardy or another Vik, a Toney or an Ian Wright, out there somewhere in the world waiting to be signed.

What a weird take. Get rid of our player with the highest goal involvements for a 1 in 100 player. Sounds like solid plan.

Deity

Palmer looked decent when he came on. Need to find a way to get him and COH on the pitch at the same time, operating centrally.

Collins 6
Van Ewijk 6.5
Thomas 6
Kitching 5.5
Bidwell 5
Allen 5
Torp 7
O'Hare 8
Sakamoto 7
Simms 5
Wright 5

Dasilva 6
Palmer 7
Eccles 6
Binks 6
Godden n/a
I thought aside from his goal CoH was woeful today.

mrtrench

What a weird take. Get rid of our player with the highest goal involvements for a 1 in 100 player. Sounds like solid plan.

Thank you <pleased face emoji>. it's nice to be recognised as original but few can see just how innovative I can be.

And if Vik, Jamie, Ivan and Ian are one in a hundred then we shouldn't have too much difficulty in finding one. There must be one in my village! But I don't think it's Basil as he is 86 and only likes rugby.

PVA

As for Simms, if the ref had actually played the advantage correctly he’d have been in first half.

It was awful from the ref, but I think Simms was lining up to hit it first time rather than run through on goal.

I may well have misremembered though!

the rumpo kid

Collins has to either be more confident and start catching the ball, or be prepared to be second choice next season. Got away with a couple in the first half pushing or punching the ball back into play.4
And Simms was pants 2

PVA

Collins has to either be more confident and start catching the ball, or be prepared to be second choice next season. Got away with a couple in the first half pushing or punching the ball back into play.4
And Simms was pants 2

I think he should have done better for the first goal.

Brighton Sky Blue

It was awful from the ref, but I think Simms was lining up to hit it first time rather than run through on goal.

I may well have misremembered though!
The ref blew his whistle almost as soon as Simms got the ball so was hard to tell. Would have been a great chance

fernandopartridge

Wright is just back from injury, first start I believe. Once he gets back into the rhythm he'll be awesome for us again. Will hold down the left-sided forward player spot.
He looks a bit like he's had a bit of a setback in confidence, possibly just a lack of game as his finishing was looking more decisive in December

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

I thought Kitching played well. As for the incident, he had to make a tackle and he got suckered by the striker moving too fast. Wasn't a deliberate foul.
He got caught flat footed and square and then a rash tackle he was never going to win

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread