Norwich Ratings (1 Viewer)

blunted

I thought we were ok today but for two glaring misses by Wright and Palmer. Thought the ref was good apart from two major errors. He should have given play on when O'Hare was fouled and we were bearing down on goal. How do refs not see a deliberate attempt to stop the better players by continually fouling them. Thought there were new rules to stop this happening, as they notch down the entertainment value. Tatsu was targeted. Grow some balls ref.
Kitching was stupid for the red. Sometimes you have to accept you will be off with a daft tackle. See Hamer and Fadz early in their Cov careers. Should have let the attack play out. Would have probably scored, but not certain. Two game ban not good.
Allen played ok but was not good enough defensively for the first goal and the sending off. His short pass when we broke the length of the pitch was particularly poor.
Palmer's final balls into the area in the last 10 minutes were rubbish apart from the chance he created and failed to finish.
Absolutely no doubt we are sexier than most of the clubs in the Championship. Hope the sexy boys chants become a permanent fixture.

SkyblueTexan

A few observations from yesterday

1. their fans are a really weird bunch. It Looked like a come dressed as catweasel or billy day cyrus day.

2. they were a dirty bunch. Loads of times they left their foot in after the ball was plyed and the ref missed it.

3. i thought Sargeant bullied Kitching a bit and he did struggle against him.

4. how was their 7 not booked for the 3 fouls in the first half?

5. The ref Ref was inconsistent playing advantage when there wasnt one and stopping play when there was. Should have dishes out a couple of more bookings to them and a couple of their early challenges on Saka were borderline violent conduct.
Yes they are a very dirty bunch. Their manager even admitted to their strategy of trying to keep Saka and O’Hare quiet. Lousy ref who didn’t punish their players adequately. We need to practice the dark arts ourselves and especially when we are ahead- something we don’t do. I’m sure it could win us a few games.

Users who are viewing this thread