Match Thread Norwich Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Just Googled, he was born in Wembley. Surely it only works if they are from the actual place?

Si80

The real questions that need answering Steve are:
1. Are we leaving a man up front on their corners?
2. Are we putting men on the posts for their corners?

:D

Otis

Mowbray appears to be missing from the dug out again tonight

Can't see him in the stand either. Any other local friendlies he may be viewing? Birmingham playing? Since he went to watch them when we played Rugby?
He's probably in Rotherham.

stevefloyd

3-0 isnt too bad i guess and its only a friendly... hopefully we will get a few new faces or should i say faeces in before the season starts in earnest....(little place just outside cov)

letsallsingtogether

Seem to have a lot of injuries yet the season hasnt started, quite worrying.
Small squad and 3 or 4 injuries.

Sky Blue Harry H

Like a signing or two by the weekend, though? (Good to see in time for Donny on Friday) Last friendly before Swindon and we're hoping to sign 5-6 (TM will do well to gell them early season)

Hobo

He said "Yes, I suppose we could get a tanking”, sounds like the answer to a leading question which then becomes the headline.
Or him reflecting on a possibility. Even if it was a leading question he is free to give or not give any answer he wishes. But the main thing is your issue with the CET.

Hobo

That's not too bad I suppose. Did it look like Norwich were taking it easy?
Yeah only half a tanking.

Anybody with any sense knows we are in bad shape and not where Mowbray would like us to be. I don't blame Mowbray or Pressley for that matter.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah only half a tanking.

Anybody with any sense knows we are in bad shape and not where Mowbray would like us to be. I don't blame Mowbray or Pressley for that matter.

Wouldn't things like letting Martin go be his choice?

Users who are viewing this thread