Match Thread Norwich game night (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

In a game we are 'expected' to lose, I am weirdly looking forward to seeing how Shippers gets on at lwb (Max Aarons is a good player, and he will have his hands full, but good luck to him, and the rest of the team!) Think Norwich are a good team for Walker to come back against. rather than a team full of cloggers. Let's hope he comes through unscathed (a goal or two would be nice, too!)

TomRad85

Ugh the box formation again. Dropping Ostigard also doesn't seem like the best idea.. at least Walker is in for Biamou.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Essexrobbie

I've disliked Norwich and their arrogance ever since I picked up their local radio station driving through Norfolk. They had just won the div 1, going back a few years. and were debating on having an open top bus celebration. The general consensus was that it was only the championship they were going into and as they were really a prem club it was a bit belittling to them to celebrate, but would be better to have one when they inevitably got promotion to the prem, where they thought they belonged.

no_loyalty

Osti might be carrying a knock perhaps. I’d have gone with Pask rwb and Dacosta lwb

I think Osti has been dropped, Robins blamed him for Cardiff’s second goal on Saturday.

AFCCOVENTRY

Glad Wilson is back in and Fadz. Walker up front is good and good to see Kelly back in the squad. Shipley is either going to have a worldie or give us the shits.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I've disliked Norwich and their arrogance ever since I picked up their local radio station driving through Norfolk. They had just won the div 1, going back a few years. and were debating on having an open top bus celebration. The general consensus was that it was only the championship they were going into and as they were really a prem club it was a bit belittling to them to celebrate, but would be better to have one when they inevitably got promotion to the prem, where they thought they belonged.

Not gonna lie, if you replaced Norwich with Coventry and Norfolk with Warwickshire, it could well be a lot of our fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Right call to bring McFadzean back in.

Nonplussed about Wilson, I wasn’t desperate for Marosi to be dropped, but Wilson probably deserves it.

Apprehensive about Walker starting, both from a fitness point of view and expectation perspective. Since his injury, he’s almost hailed as the messiah on here, if he doesn’t perform the reaction won’t be great. And he wasn’t exactly on form pre injury.

Disappointed Ostigard is dropped.

Shipley is what it is, it’s the best of a bad bunch of options for reasons previously explained. Would be surprised to see him last 90 though

eastwoodsdustman

We need to play 2 up front. It takes pressure some off the defence. 1 up front is usually just someone chasing the ball round like a dog without getting it.
ive been pretty quiet up until now but we don’t score enough goals and 1 up top isn’t the answer.

I’m ready to be shot down at full time when walkers got a hat trick though

Users who are viewing this thread