Match Thread Norwich game night (3 Viewers)

Grendel

2-0 down to league leaders.
Grendel says a normal club would sack Robins after today's game

A normal fan wouldn’t keep sucking the Sisu cock like you do

Frostie

Yep in the unders and in every single appearance in the first team this year.

Clearly not ready. First touch abysmal and looks off the pace ever time he’s had a chance.

There’s a good player there but he’s just not ready or better than most of the players who’ve played in front of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep.
Only turned 18 last week ffs 🤣

Liquid Gold

That we’re getting beaten by a team with far better players than us. Even Pep himself couldn’t change that. That we’ve been unlucky with injuries to Walker and Godden, we’ve a team of largely League 1 players without enough money to strengthen it between promotion, which is why we’re struggling. Whatever formation you use it’s going to be difficult this year unless we can stay up and try and strengthen in the summer. Changing players and formations will make a bit of difference, but overall we need to finish 4th from bottom and try and strengthen over time. We can still do that.

Calling all the players shit and saying to sack Robins, or that your dog could play better isn’t going to change any of that.
So your only point about the actual game is that ‘they’re better than us’ beaten at KO like the players.

Grendel

Mess? You think this second half has been a mess?

I dont, we just haven't hot the quality to pull the game back

it’s been a half with little intensity - we had already lost

curly_tom

That we’re getting beaten by a team with far better players than us. Even Pep himself couldn’t change that. That we’ve been unlucky with injuries to Walker and Godden, we’ve a team of largely League 1 players without enough money to strengthen it between promotion, which is why we’re struggling. Whatever formation you use it’s going to be difficult this year unless we can stay up and try and strengthen in the summer. Changing players and formations will make a bit of difference, but overall we need to finish 4th from bottom and try and strengthen over time. We can still do that.

Calling all the players shit and saying to sack Robins, or that your dog could play better isn’t going to change any of that.
my thoughts exactly, reading the anger and vitriol on here is crazy. We have a less good team then most, especially Norwich. No shame....

Evo1883

Glad I turned off at half time. I was fucking fuming with that second goal. Few beers down. Seriously, we're playing a Premier league team really. Buendia was being looked at for 30 odd mil. Cantwell is Premier league quality. Loss to be expected.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Liverpool bid 16 mill for their full back too pre season arrons

AFCCOVENTRY

This is what keeps blinding people with "nice moves". They go nowhere.

It wasn't threatening in the slightest. Our best chance was OHare in the first half.

But it was trying to create a chance which is better than doing hardly any attacking in the last few games.

Users who are viewing this thread