Match Thread Norwich game night (3 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I’m not watching so it’s a little ignorant of me to contribute, but.......
Need a little perspective. Being hammered by a team that are in essence- Premiership level. Had hoped we’d get lucky and scrape a result. That hope has gone!

People talking ill of Wilson. He’s a great shot-stopper. Not a great keeper. Couldn’t believe the talk on here on Saturday that he’s better than Marosi.

COH and Hamer are quality players and good enough for this level. Let’s give them a rest. Bring on Bapaga and others who need minutes. Hamer, COH and Matty James need a rest more than most.

I think we’re all fans of MR, doesn’t mean we can’t question his decisions.
It doesn’t matter who we’re playing. We’re giving the same performance we did against several teams in L2 where we just didn’t turn up and gifted goals. We could be playing anybody tonight and still be terrible.

JulianDarbyFTW

We get one back, it's game on again, although the likely reality is that we'll concede again soon. But at least we're trying something.

cc84cov

Where the fuck is the desire of our players. It’s like they don’t have a competitive streak in their body. Quite happy with a game being dead at half time.
It’s not so much this game but the draws against Brum loss against Forest that put us in

Nick

Administrator
Where the fuck is the desire of our players. It’s like they don’t have a competitive streak in their body. Quite happy with a game being dead at half time.

See the bottlejob thread.

Absolute fucking pussies. Biamou bragged about being the hardest in the squad didnt he? Wouldn't know it watching him play.

Bristol sky blue

Talk that we're 'definitely going down' is a bit OTT despite the shitfest of the last couple of games.

Am not defending the lack of fight shown recently, which is unacceptable: look at the Championship table though and remind yourselves we are not in the bottom 3, let alone cut adrift from other teams.

There's a long way to go yet...

Ccfcisparks

See the bottlejob thread.

Absolute fucking pussies. Biamou bragged about being the hardest in the squad didnt he? Wouldn't know it watching him play.
I see more desire on a Sunday with a bunch of pissed up overweight 30 somethings than whenever we play.

Brighton Sky Blue

Talk that we're 'definitely going down' is a bit OTT despite the shitfest of the last couple of games.

Am not defending the lack of fight shown recently, which is unacceptable: look at the Championship table though and remind yourselves we are not in the bottom 3, let alone cut adrift from other teams.

There's a long way to go yet...

We aren’t even fighting

Users who are viewing this thread