Match Thread Norwich City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (1 Viewer)

SkyblueTexan

I think after we after putting too defensive a line up vs Ipswich and losing, MR probably thought "ahh just f*** it! Let's go for it". Hope he plastered the "unsexy" comment everywhere in the dressing room prior to this match for extra motivation. C'mon Sky Blues!!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn’t take it well by all accounts m8

delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.gif
You want Wayne Rooney’s account, assume it’s slowpoke

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

My thoughts too, I believe we'll miss Eccles (never mind Sheaf) there big time....hope I'm wrong!

I agree. I like Allen but in the defensive midfield role I am not sure it is his best position. I guess if Eccles was not so fatigued he would play.

Either way, like a positive line up. Keen to see us go at them.

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree. I like Allen but in the defensive midfield role I am not sure it is his best position. I guess if Eccles was not so fatigued he would play.

Either way, like a positive line up. Keen to see us go at them.
Just bring him and Kelly on to see out the 5-0/0-5

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Good team selection, just need to perform now. PUSB.

Great_Expectations

Excited for that team.

Interesting to see how it’ll play out without a naturally defensive player outside the four 5 (and even MVE is questionable!).

Looking forward to it.

JulianDarbyFTW

Allen seems like a really annoying player to play against, like a little buzzing fly trying to drink from your pint. Bet the opposition hate him. He doesn't actually do much in that defensive role in terms of winning tackles, but he makes the opponents turn back and rethink.

Flying Fokker

Their PA system is light years ahead of ours.
Frasers should come here and ask them how it’s done.

shepardo01

Shit or bust - could be over in 20 mins or a master stroke by MR and we'll only lose 2-0 - which will be a good result based on recent trips to R!🤣🤣

Johnnythespider

Norwich Comms haven't seen us have they, they think O'Hare will play on the left wing and Saka on the right.

Nick

Administrator
Allen captain, bit random how he's not been playing for ages then straight in as Captain?

Users who are viewing this thread