Match Thread Norwich City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (3 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Seems to be a bogey ground/team for me.

Torp in for Sheaf (though I don't think he'll last 90 so Allen to replace him at some point) and Simms in for Godden.

Wonder if Kelly may be kept around now given Sheaf's injury?

slowpoke

Conceded some really soft goals this month for sure. Hopefully last night changes MR’s mind on bringing everyone back for corners.

Can’t stand it, not sure if anyone can tell
Have to agree having Tatsu for example near the half way line will mean opponents leave two maybe even three back & stop our area being a mass of grappling bodies and easier to defend.

MikeyMoo

Haaland was on the Man City bench next to Bobb, perhaps it’s the other Scandi looking to loan out for a better club in sky blue?

ccfcricoh

Its almost irrelevant how well we are playing and how shit Norwich are playing, we never seem to beat them, just checked 2009 last time!

2.1 loss but season well on track still

Philosorapter

Attachments

• 01.02.2024(4).gif
    01.02.2024(4).gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 01.02.2024(2).png
    01.02.2024(2).png
    137.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

lord_garrincha

Its almost irrelevant how well we are playing and how shit Norwich are playing, we never seem to beat them, just checked 2009 last time!
Fox scored a great goal. I think Henderson may have too... weeks before we played in the QF of the cup.

Maybe it's a 15 year cycle thing!!!

Yank

Lot of pessimism about our chances in this one; when did Norwich turn into Real Madrid?

Gleneagles65

They like to sit back even at home. Just take the game to them, their confidence isn’t great and the home crowd aren’t happy.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
We always used to beat them away the last time we were in the Championship. We just need to start fast and stamp our authority, without a doubt they are the most miserable and pessimistic fans in the league.

Philosorapter

Coventry "not the most sexiest of clubs" City

Made me chuckle.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Wankner is a turdburger. We are the sexiest club out of the 92. I was going to predict a
2-0 defeat but fuck him. 1-2 City.

Last edited:

Gleneagles65

Don't think they've lost in their last 8 home games. Best news is that Rowe is confirmed out, as is that Giann.... the decent left back.
Sargent is the danger man, but still building up match fitness after several months out. They’ve signed a forward today and let idah join Celtic on loan.

Alkhen

Dunno if it's been mentioned but Norwich just lost Idah to Celtic

Edit: literally says as much one the post above! He's done ok this year so could be a miss

no_loyalty

Dunno if it's been mentioned but Norwich just lost Idah to Celtic

Edit: literally says as much one the post above! He's done ok this year so could be a miss
They have signed Sydney van Hooijdonk on loan from Bologna, who is supposed to be class.

Users who are viewing this thread