Match Thread Norwich City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (3 Viewers)

skybluecam

Wright has just lost that quickness of thought that he needs to be a bit more decisive. Can tell he’s had some time out.

I hope Simms doesn’t get hooked, he’s doing the right things at the moment.

Astute

My lad just did a slow motion on Torps shot. Definitely a save from their GK.

What a player

Evo1883

Wright has just lost that quickness of thought that he needs to be a bit more decisive. Can tell he’s had some time out.

I hope Simms doesn’t get hooked, he’s doing the right things at the moment.

OK il ask you , what is simms doing right , he's not been involved either

I'm not slagging simms off as I think it's the way we play we struggle to involve the strikers enough , he's had 6 touches and 50% pass completion ? It's not his fault though really but I'm interested in your mindset

slowpoke

I think starving Tatsu first half is a tactic and expect him to be used more in the second half and with two of their defenders in yellows it could be interesting.
Torp showing us all what a player he is going to be

Nick

Administrator
OK il ask you , what is simms doing right , he's not been involved either

I'm not slagging simms off as I think it's the way we play we struggle to involve the strikers enough , he's had 6 touches and 50% pass completion ? It's not his fault though really but I'm interested in your mindset

He has held it up when it has come to him, see the one when O'Hare fell over.

We need to play to strengths of whoever is up front.

skybluecam

Noice Thats Nice GIF

Dirk Turpin

get in O'Hare!!! No idea how he managed to get through that gap, think they will start to lose their heads a bit now so we should start going down easy and break up the play

Users who are viewing this thread