Match Thread Northampton Town Match Thread (2 Viewers)

slowpoke

4231?

Wilson
Dacosta - Rose - Drysdale - Reid
Howley - Allen
Shipley - Bright - Jones
Walker
This is an interesting team flat back four and looks like just one up top but I’m sure Bright and Jones will support it looks almost experimental. Looking to see how Drysdale, Howley and Bright do. especially.

Ccfcisparks

This is an interesting team flat back four and looks like just one up top but I’m sure Bright and Jones will support it looks almost experimental. Looking to see how Drysdale, Howley and Bright do. especially.
I think its more likely to be 433 with Jones and Bright wide.

pusbccfc

Interestingly they've put the 800 or so Northampton fans directly behind the goal close to singers corner instead of squeezed towards the West Stand.

If that continues for league games, it's a real improvement and something we've asked for years.

Liquid Gold

You're going to be shocked at this but a 4231 does actually have 4 at the back and 1 up top

Londonccfcfan

This is a strong team ...considering 10 changes.

Tea & Busquets

I’ve checked my 3 usual dodgy streams and it appears as if they’re showing every cup game besides ours. I think those streaming services are cunts

shmmeee

Just glad Bright made it. Maybe reading too much into it but out of the dressing room last and a bit behind others. Wonder if he’s starting to piss people off. I imagine Jones is a bit of a contrast next to him in terms of commitment.

procdoc

Just glad Bright made it. Maybe reading too much into it but out of the dressing room last and a bit behind others. Wonder if he’s starting to piss people off. I imagine Jones is a bit of a contrast next to him in terms of commitment.
Fuck me you’re reaching with this one, even by your standards!

Users who are viewing this thread