Northampton Town (FA Cup) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We play in L1, have not been in the same league as our "biggest rivals" (Villa) for years, and we are unlikely to be in same league as our closest locational rivals for the foreseeable. Add the above to the points I raised previously and the original post holds true. There is no need to resort to insults - poor form.

Burge is exceptional, are you not watching? Nothing he could do about those goals, not even Neuer could stop those. He is a lot better than RCC, who wants a confident keeper anyway?

Trolling level: expert

Nick

Administrator
Why does he keep playing the ball long? We haven't won one yet and if he does flick on the keeper gets it as he's last man

Nick

Administrator
Somebody tell fortune you don't time waste when losing! Just stood there with the ball

ccfc92

You'd think with FFP, we'd want the get through these early rounds?

Isn't it like £10,000 for the first round? That's 5 players wages covered for a week.

glasgowfan

Why is half my screen taken up by adverts for playstations and whatever? Isn't this a football or we-hate-burge discussion?

stupot07

Well that was pretty average.

We've now concede 9 goals in our last 4 games and look very vulnerable to crosses and set pieces. Northampton want this more than us.

Ps. Fortunes pap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Lameres hasn't been to bad I.don't think, at least some urgency about him to get forward

Yeah I thought Lamieres has done ok. JOBs been awful and Murphy had tried to do the hard things too often since his goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluetony176

We're letting them run the midfield. The only positive I can think of was that they looked like they were starting to run out of steam towards the end of the first half. There shouldn't be much in fitness difference between the two leagues but hopefully they've ran the legs of themselves and we can run the midfield second half.

chiefdave

Much as I said the other day I wasn't too fussed if we went out I expect better than this. When I made that comment I thought we'd have a reserve side out, this is pretty much the full strength side we could put out.

usskyblue

You are both here I believe? I have to entertain myself somehow.....

In all seriousness though, all those calling for RCC to be dropped following one less than average game, and Burge reinstated (despite numerous poor games), should watch the goals again and Burge's distribution stats, and concede defeat.

Give us a wave m8

JS50501506.jpg

Sky Blue Dal

Here we go again... My work colleague who is a West Brom fan did say to expect this kind of heart attack type of football from Mowbury after I told him our mid week score. He did say he plays good style of football BUT you rarely will get a convincing victory under him.

Did put a little damper on my judgement of his management. I really hope he is wrong but it seems to look that way.

I am expecting a tight win again 3-2. We must win this and keep the unbeaten home record.

shmmeee

Here we go again... My work colleague who is a West Brom fan did say to expect this kind of heart attack type of football from Mowbury after I told him our mid week score. He did say he plays good style of football BUT you rarely will get a convincing victory under him.

Did put a little damper on my judgement of his management. I really hope he is wrong but it seems to look that way.

I am expecting a tight win again 3-2. We must win this and keep the unbeaten home record.

I doubt it's Mowbray tactics to have a goalie glued to his line.

Users who are viewing this thread