NorthamptoN Sky Blues ? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Fingers crossed everyone.
IF the Ricoh remains unavailable and IF they lose the JR (after appeals) I'm sure they will 'do one'.

RFC

Well if yesterday was anything to go by you must be deranged must be the worst game I have seen in years no effort No aggression no shots no nothing.......

Don't make 'knee-jerk' reactions and yes I was there, just one game and a very bad day at the office IMHO!

Grendel

No anger here, just a sense of pity and reality.

What's the R stand for in RFC? I've worked out F and C. Is it Right?

Tonylinc

Facts! good one RFC, we are still waiting for those numbers you were going to come up with and don't forget about 9-10 weeks ago you said we would be seeing full plans of the new stadium in 6-8 weeks. So please RFC, the next time you mention facts, engage your brain first because you'll just end up looking like a plum again.
To retain any creditability you need to answer this post. Nobody is asking for your source but answers are required.

letsallsingtogether

Not knee jerk have lost our two top scorers one to injury the other gone have replaced them with what?

sorry but it doesn't look that good to me but as I am always the optimist soI will give them a few weeks before I make my final judgement.

But with the pitches over watered I believe we will struggle, as we have to hoof the ball up but we can't win a header to save our lives.

Don't make 'knee-jerk' reactions and yes I was there, just one game and a very bad day at the office IMHO!

RFC

To retain any creditability you need to answer this post. Nobody is asking for your source but answers are required.

I'll answer with a question how long does it take to 'sell and purchase another property'? Well I guess you don't know?

Anything between 6 & at least 12 months (maybe more?) but we're not talking about a property move but the purchase of land and the considerable number of authorities involved including Highways in gaining planning permission + agreements with the FL etc. etc..

Yes you're quite right, answers are required and they'll come along in due course.

By the way, haven't noticed too many comments on here about the massive restructure at ACL, during the past week to 10 days. HELP!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'll answer with a question how long does it take to 'sell and purchase another property'? Well I guess you don't know?

Anything between 6 & at least 12 months (maybe more?) but we're not talking about a property move but the purchase of land and the considerable number of authorities involved including Highways in gaining planning permission + agreements with the FL etc. etc..

Yes you're quite right, answers are required and they'll come along in due course.

By the way, haven't noticed too many comments on here about the massive restructure at ACL, during the past week to 10 days. HELP!

You still here?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Enlighten me please about the "massive" restructuring at ACL?

Sky Blue Pete

There were threads about the changes. People on here were commentating they hoped this may lead to potential breakthroughs but the we remembered that acl and CCc and Alan Higgs have been trying already

Sky Blue Harry H

Anything between 6 & at least 12 months (maybe more?)

So, as you've so succinctly illustrated, you don't know either? :claping hands:

Mr T - Sukka!

Meanwhile while this is going on there is a young generation growing up who dont give a flying fuck about CCFC.

It is seriously getting to the stage where children are growing up not intrested in Coventry City Football Club.

All down to one group SISU.

Future fans lost forever!

RFC

letsallsingtogether

But they have had more then 6 months first mentioned by your Tim at the meetings last year?
As for the changes at ACL hope it helps CCFC as the changes that they have had at SISU over the last 5 years have achieved nothing.

Last edited:

Hobo

Thaiskyblue, we have agreed on several posts. Keep the faith we will pull through, it will be a long road but city fans will see it through.

letsallsingtogether

As a local landlord I have recently brought another property as it was vacant it took 2 months from start to finish that was the timescale I gave my solicitors, as it had to be ready for the new semester.

If it is a land deal it is about the same time as there are no tenants to move out (sheep no included).

The question is why would you buy a plot of land to build on if you couldn't get planning permission?

If you have some of the top people working for you these deals can be done in no time, as they would only come to you with suitable sites for your requirement.

Hobo

RFC

At the moment they have bought no land.
They have no stadium.
They have not made an offer for the Ricoh.
They have not had the skills to negotiate a deal for the Ricoh.
They have failed to keep basic business accounts.
They have been fined in the past for failing to pay their tax bill.
Yes purchase of land can take a long time which puts a question mark over, not only their business strategy, but also their naive PR campaign.
Re restructuring at ACL, if your lot are pressing ahead with this land and stadium what is the relevance of what is happening with ACL? I thought they would be glad to have got shot of them?

ccfcway

RFC

At the moment they have bought no land.
They have no stadium.
They have not made an offer for the Ricoh.
They have not had the skills to negotiate a deal for the Ricoh.
They have failed to keep basic business accounts.
They have been fined in the past for failing to pay their tax bill.
Yes purchase of land can take a long time which puts a question mark over, not only their business strategy, but also their naive PR campaign.
Re restructuring at ACL, if your lot are pressing ahead with this land and stadium what is the relevance of what is happening with ACL? I thought they would be glad to have got shot of them?

and there isnt ANY business reason he has come up with that would suggest a short term loan at the ricoh wasnt favourable

Astute

You are getting on my nerves now so much so that against all my principles I'm actually going to say I agree with Grendel and worse than that I'm going to give him a like:facepalm:

I don't give 'likes' depending on the poster. I give them depending on the post. If I wasn't at work and on my phone I would have 'liked' all of his posts on this thread.

No hard feelings Grendull. Would love to buy you a pint or several before the season is done. Would you fancy an away game with me :) We would certainly have lots to talk about :D

letsallsingtogether

I am confused:thinking about:
If you are not told anything? then who told you about this so called new ground? and how can it be confidentiality when no one has told you anything:thinking about:

I'm not told anything, please get a life. HELP!

J

Jack Griffin

I suppose yeah. But they did relocate to a town no where near where Wimbledon played. People reference Arsenal, at least they were in the same city?

Arsenal 'moved' about 2/3 mile!

J

Jack Griffin

To be honest that's pretty fanciful as they're pressing ahead with the new stadium.

Please do check out the facts, an important meeting taking place in the very near future! PUSB!

Have they told you where.. I mean exactly where not some vague notion of 'in the Coventry Area'?

J

Jack Griffin

Forgot about planning permission have we? That often takes many years.

Users who are viewing this thread