NorthamptoN Sky Blues ? (1 Viewer)

RFC

Not been home or away this season, won't again either, and will never until they leave. That's 7 tickets per game that they miss out on.

All adds up in the end..

Got an extra season ticket this season as the football is so exciting and that's what I'm interested in.

Grendel

Got an extra season ticket this season as the football is so exciting and that's what I'm interested in.

Can't you just go away? This whole thread is nonense and you are the biggest nonense on it!

Grendel

None of your business!!!!!!!!!!

If you are not prepared to have even a half sensible discussion can't you just leave this thread?

The Gentleman

Please don't be rude and offensive, theses things sometimes take a little longer as not all the parties are as 'cooperative' as they might be, as we've already previously experienced!

Are you for real? How long was it that Fisher said we will see sites in 3 weeks, that was back in July 2013. Mergers between global companies don't take this long so stop peddling crap.

Grendel

As quoted however I'll never ever divulge my sources, it's called confidentiality!

Look your just lying go away.

Samo

What does ownership of the Freehold got to do with it? It would not stop an amalgamation of the two clubs.

If, as we all suspect, SISU are after real estate rather than any club, it has everything to do with it. If the freehold was not likely to be available why the fuck would they bother merging clubs?

ccfc92

None of your business!!!!!!!!!!

So you've bought an extra season ticket. Is that why the attendances are as high as they are, 300 season tickets sold apparently, yet a 2,000 average attendances. Buy one get one free, love Timmy?

thaiskyblue

If, as we all suspect, SISU are after real estate rather than any club, it has everything to do with it. If the freehold was not likely to be available why the fuck would they bother merging clubs?
I know Samo but who know's what the fuck they are planning, that is the problem, we just don't know.

skybluebeduff

Hence why people like you will kill our club, but aslong as you keep seeing sexy beautiful football then all is fine, just keep in the corner rocking, it will all go away soon.

Moff

Spot on, if you are running one club like shit why merge with another with exactly the same problem...no ground as its owned by the council.

The only way they will ever recoup any money is with the Ricoh..that is there sole aim...as it was said earlier why go for a 6,000 seater poor stadium when you can try to distress and then buy a 32000 seater stadium with associated revenues and land to develop. A merger will never happen.

letsallsingtogether

Great.

Must be that Sunday Night madness they keep accusing me of having, glad their are others who have caught the bug:D

Z

Last edited:

RFC

By the way I know who the people are who are destroying our club, I'll leave you to work it out???????????

thaiskyblue

Spot on, if you are running one club like shit why merge with another with exactly the same problem...no ground as its owned by the council.

The only way they will ever recoup any money is with the Ricoh..that is there sole aim...as it was said earlier why go for a 6,000 seater poor stadium when you can try to distress and then buy a 32000 seater stadium with associated revenues and land to develop. A merger will never happen.
i agree about why they want the ricoh, but i feel they will never get it on their terms and price, so once that is all cut and dried it's merger, or do one, do you not think ?

Grendel

Certainly not worth any comment.

You just did comment.

I have a sneaking suspicion you don't actually watch the team at all. You offer little in terms of debate - just a curious, random selection of cliches.

It's really not going well is it?

letsallsingtogether

Well if yesterday was anything to go by you must be deranged must be the worst game I have seen in years no effort No aggression no shots no nothing.......

Moff

i agree about why they want the ricoh, but i feel they will never get it on their terms and price, so once that is all cut and dried it's merger, or do one, do you not think ?

I honestly think if they cant get the Ricoh they will be off. They will never have the chance to recoup the money and the sort of people that invest big bucks in such tosspot hedge funds will not accept continued losses. (Fingers crossed)

Samo

IF the Ricoh remains unavailable and IF they lose the JR (after appeals) I'm sure they will 'do one'.

Users who are viewing this thread