Nopm (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

I'm convinced NOPM was a major factor in our return, well done Michael and all you fellow Sky Blues who backed it :claping hands:

PUSB

Gint11

I couldn't give a flying fuck. All I care about is my team being in Coventry. The rest can take care of itself. I am over the moon. As to the people being negative on CET, sod that! Of course we don't/won't forget what SISU have done, nor ACL but we have to move forward somehow. This is a massive step towards doing that.

RegTheDonk

I agree. I applaud all those who boycotted, signed petitions, stood on the hill, mailed the relevant parties, went on marches, organised pressure groups ect.

It has contributed. I don't believe had all the Ricoh ST holders renewed for Sixfields, we'd be back now.

WestEndAgro

I agree. I applaud all those who boycotted, signed petitions, stood on the hill, mailed the relevant parties, went on marches, organised pressure groups ect.

It has contributed. I don't believe had all the Ricoh ST holders renewed for Sixfields, we'd be back now.

Yes couldn't agree more, big slap on the backs all round !

spwaverley4916

lets not forget all those other 'teams' supporters - Arsenal, Wimbledon, Sheff Wed, Southampton etc etc- that voiced support for our plight

tonyok

Congratulations.

Well done Michael and for all the fans on the hill and to all those supporters who never went to Sixfields. Now we just want Sisu to leave and give us our club back.

Sky Blue Kid

When I saw this, I had nothing but great thoughts for the future, until I read this......."Coventry City Football Club has agreed a deal to return to the Ricoh Arena. The two-year deal, with an option for an extra two years, should see the Sky Blues play at the Ricoh Arena for the first time in the league against Gillingham.".............F**k all's changed, only we're being held hostage at the Ricoh instead!

hill83

When I saw this, I had nothing but great thoughts for the future, until I read this......."Coventry City Football Club has agreed a deal to return to the Ricoh Arena. The two-year deal, with an option for an extra two years, should see the Sky Blues play at the Ricoh Arena for the first time in the league against Gillingham.".............F**k all's changed, only we're being held hostage at the Ricoh instead!

Fuck off please.

Thanks. All the best.

torchomatic

The chairman of Arena Coventry Limited, the company that runs the Ricoh Arena, Chris Robinson said: "ACL are pleased to announce the return of the Sky Blues to the Ricoh Arena.
"Discussions that have taken place over the last month with Steve Waggott, development director from CCFC, have been conducted with great spirit and a real sense of commitment, to secure the return of the club to the city.
"This is great news for the fans that have been waiting for their club to return to the Ricoh Arena "

A MASSIVE Thank you to...

All of the protesters and the various groups, I would also like to say a special thank you to the many teams that have stood next to us in this, Wimbledon, Sheffield United, Arsenal are three that stand out for me, please add any teams that have also helped....

#wearegoinghome

Sky Blue Kid

@ torchomatic................Dyslexia? Selective blindness? Whichever it is, please read again.........."The two-year deal, with an option for an extra two years"...................................................................................and as has already been said to me.......Fuck off please, Thank you!

Sky Blue Kid

@ hill83......Putting banter aside for a post......Do you honestly think CCFC, whilst under ther ownership of SISU are safe at the Ricoh.(Honest question mate)

torchomatic

I suppose it's all down to whether we can afford the rent and whether fans will turn up. I still think our future is under threat as long as SISU own the club and ACL have power over the football club.

@ hill83......Putting banter aside for a post......Do you honestly think CCFC, whilst under ther ownership of SISU are safe at the Ricoh.(Honest question mate)

Sky Blue Kid

I suppose it's all down to whether we can afford the rent and whether fans will turn up. I still think our future is under threat as long as SISU own the club and ACL have power over the football club.
Torchy, The whole world and his dog know, it was f**k all to do with rent and F&B. It was all to do with distressing ACL, and getting the "Ricoh on the cheap" surely you can see that? High Court Judges have seen through SISU. Some CCFC fans(Albeit a minority now) CAN'T!....I've never taken anything for granted(My 61 years in the University of life) has taught me that. I believe SISU have 2 strategies left. 1)Liquidate. 2)Buying ACL's half of the Ricoh, and get promotion by "Investing properly in players" and selling up and f**king off. Whichever it is, I WON'T be attending the Ricoh till SISU have "Done one"

hill83

Genuinely can't say 100% one way or the other. But I believe it's a lot more likely now than it was a few months ago.

Ian1779

Torchy, The whole world and his dog know, it was f**k all to do with rent and F&B. It was all to do with distressing ACL, and getting the "Ricoh on the cheap" surely you can see that? High Court Judges have seen through SISU. Some CCFC fans(Albeit a minority now) CAN'T!....I've never taken anything for granted(My 61 years in the University of life) has taught me that. I believe SISU have 2 strategies left. 1)Liquidate. 2)Buying ACL's half of the Ricoh, and get promotion by "Investing properly in players" and selling up and f**king off. Whichever it is, I WON'T be attending the Ricoh till SISU have "Done one"

Seriously give it up.

Sounds like you're happier in conflict then celebrating our return.

Stop making excuses and get up and support the TEAM!!

Grendel

Seriously give it up.

Sounds like you're happier in conflict then celebrating our return.

Stop making excuses and get up and support the TEAM!!

He will find an excuse not to go anyway.

hill83

There's not enough gifs of people yawning on the Internet for you. I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread