Nopm (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

I think that is bang on. What's he going to moan about now? Some people need negativity like oxygen. He's one of them. He's probably that bloke on the Telegraph site. He can wallow in misery for all I care.

Seriously give it up.

Sounds like you're happier in conflict then celebrating our return.

Stop making excuses and get up and support the TEAM!!

Sky Blue Kid

I think that is bang on. What's he going to moan about now? Some people need negativity like oxygen. He's one of them. He's probably that bloke on the Telegraph site. He can wallow in misery for all I care.
I'm the "The bloke" who said We have no future as long as that shower of shit SISU are in charge(This being said from day of takeover)...Lo and behold, my words and feelings have been reiterated by two high court judges! It gives me no pleasure to say, I still refuse to give SISU money. You see, I have morals and I stick with them, It's as simple as [email protected], someone using gifs instead of you? aaahhh there, there, never mind mate. ;)

hill83

In which case is now the time for a sub forum for the few who will still refuse to go but will still pipe up with nonsense? Even on a day like today? I'd vote for it. You still get your freedom of speech but you will effectively be shouting out of your window at passing cats.

covcity4life

In which case is now the time for a sub forum for the few who will still refuse to go but will still pipe up with nonsense? Even on a day like today? I'd vote for it. You still get your freedom of speech but you will effectively be shouting out of your window at passing cats.

i second this

Jim

As I said in the other thread, more than happy to see the NOPM / KCIC campaigns drawn to a close now that we are back to the Ricoh.

Looking forward to better times, still think we will be better off without SISU but little steps first.

See you all at the Ricoh on the 5th!

Sky Blue Kid

@ Torchy....Unlike you I've never been a CT forum member, although I've read the comments. Isn't it true that the CT forum members website was closed down while you were a member? From what I've been told there was a clique which included you, a Mrs Angry, and about 4-5 more posters, "The Hounds of the Baskervilles" sums them up nicely. :)

LB87ccfc

Covstu
user-offline.png

CCFC Manager Join DateAug 2008Last Online22 Minutes AgoLocationCosta del CovPosts5,443Threads149
757 Like Received In 499 Posts

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that CCFC are back in our home, but for how long?

Best bit off news we have had in years and you still have to fucking whinge. To quote a great man 'fuck off please'.

---- I second this,.. some people are born to be moaning twats.​

hill83

Yep. If it all goes tits up the first thing I'll think of is some Turbomegaspastic on here.

LB87ccfc

I also find it ironic that the "Gobby wan**r at the back of the gang http://yotesgurl.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/fangurl1.gif has not failed me in knowing he's got f**k all worth saying. I'll just say this, When SISU s**t on the fans once again, remember who it was that warned you all.

Get this in your fucking thick skull... No one is celebrating with SISU or hailing SISU for returning us to the Ricoh.. Fan pressure has led to this, we have united as one and shown we will not bow down to Fishers statement of after 3 games we will have 7K at sixfields, as a business both parties have came to an agreement for the people of Coventry see their team in Coventry.

Both businesses were affected in one way or another, enough was enough, a return for the people, won by the people not SISU.

So, on this fine wonderful good news thursday... please do the honourable thing and shut the fuck up with your anti remarks of who done what who will do what.

No one gives a fuck about politics, we wanted to return and we are!

Sky Blue Kid

@ LB87ccfc.....Get this into your fucking thick skull............................What happens when after the 2 years, things go tits up...or even before that. SISU have threatened liquidation before. Who's to say they won't do it in a weeks time. Are you sure a lot of you on this forum aren't Americans?...They think that WWE. is real too. The Undertaker turns into the Bad Ass motorbike riding rebel, and 2 minutes later is the Undertaker again. The Yanks are well known for taking fellow Americans as being, shall we say "Gullible". Well these particular Americans don't fool this Englishman. Let's wait and see what happens eh?

covcity4life

@ LB87ccfc.....Get this into your fucking thick skull............................What happens when after the 2 years, things go tits up...or even before that. SISU have threatened liquidation before. Who's to say they won't do it in a weeks time. Are you sure a lot of you on this forum aren't Americans?...They think that WWE. is real too. The Undertaker turns into the Bad Ass motorbike riding rebel, and 2 minutes later is the Undertaker again. The Yanks are well known for taking fellow Americans as being, shall we say "Gullible". Well these particular Americans don't fool this Englishman. Let's wait and see what happens eh?

lmao i think that was the moment you realised it WASNT real didnt you?! in 2003 lol!

hill83

jPkUlKZ.gif

Sky Blue Kid

oh fuck off twat.
Oh I'm sorry, I can't find my "Rose tinted Glasses"....Like I said, it's all very well short term, Nobody on here is thinking about the not too distant future. SISU have signed a contract for 2 years with a 2 years extention. What will you do if they actually build a stadium with a 12k capacity OUTSIDE (Meaning anywhere) of Coventry. Will you attend, like the Sixfielders did? or will you moan like you say I do?...Oh I forgot...Fuck off Twat!

covmark

Oh I'm sorry, I can't find my "Rose tinted Glasses"....Like I said, it's all very well short term, Nobody on here is thinking about the not too distant future. SISU have signed a contract for 2 years with a 2 years extention. What will you do if they actually build a stadium with a 12k capacity OUTSIDE (Meaning anywhere) of Coventry. Will you attend, like the Sixfielders did? or will you moan like you say I do?...Oh I forgot...Fuck off Twat!

Rose tinted glasses?? WE ARE COMING HOME, you could look at the 2 years +option of futher 2 years as plenty of time to sort out a deal to buy out ACL or plenty of time for SISU to do one. But no, you'd rather moan and whinge like a big fanny. Can't be arsed to engage with your bullshit anymore. I'm out.

LB87ccfc

You really are a negative c-unit aren't you! Go and jump off a bridge and let me know how it feels.

SISU have came back running on their knees thanks to all Sky Blue Fans piling on the pressure in one way or another.

The people of Coventry have got what they wanted all along, their team back in the rightful place.

No one can change the ownership, but we could change where we played our football and we have won.

Victory for the people won by the people... now sod off.

dadgad

I'm convinced NOPM was a major factor in our return, well done Michael and all you fellow Sky Blues who backed it :claping hands:

PUSB

Clearly, self evident based on today's news.
The game is up for Sisu bully boy tictacs. Humble Pie all round.
Pusb

Users who are viewing this thread