Transfer Rumour Noam Emeran (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue80

I'm not suggesting he's incoming, but he's no longer part of the travelling squad. Signing somewhere though I guess (or injured)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689883941852.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689883941852.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 130

fernandopartridge

In my opinion would put us in a very strong position to be at least top six and remember still a chunk of the Gyo money left for that strike partner for Simms and loan options.
I keep thinking where we were this time last year and pinch myself.
He isn't going to sign realistically, we've got enough players in his position

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

slowpoke

I’m not saying we will sign him or even if Robins fancies him but one thing the manager has proved time and again he will sign who he thinks is a better player for the team.
According to Robins he is after 10 more players, 9 now he’s signed Thomas some might be loans I’d think a lot will be better players than a number we have.

Last edited:

shmmeee

We need two strikers and an AM, plenty of room. We could even go 343 with wider players easily enough. Plus we really lacked game changers from the bench last season, a bit of depth wouldn’t go amiss.

long way home

If Willock is available and would consider a move then we would be foolish not to make an enquiry on the fee. He is the right age, experience and plays multiple attacking roles. He has so much quality which is something no squad can have enough of. Lad is a game changer and worth a cheeky 1mill bid with add ons. I hope they is something in this rumour, be another good addition.

Skybluedownunder

I’m not saying we will sign him or even if Robins fancies him but one thing the manager has proved time and again he will sign who he thinks is a better player for the team.
According to Robins he is after 10 more players, 9 now he’s signed Roberts. some might be loans I’d think a lot will be better players than a number we have.

Roberts? Who’s Roberts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

If Willock is available and would consider a move then we would be foolish not to make an enquiry on the fee. He is the right age, experience and plays multiple attacking roles. He has so much quality which is something no squad can have enough of. Lad is a game changer and worth a cheeky 1mill bid with add ons. I hope they is something in this rumour, be another good addition.
What a difference a year makes or even 6 months.
Here we are discussing the all be it at the moment rumour of one of the best championship players joining us just for 2or3 million quid this time last year we were dissecting our only permanent signing Kasey Palmer bit by bit and the will he or won’t he go to Burnley COH. With according to our manager 9 more new additions on his wish list to come who else could there be ?

As well as that talk on here of getting on for 20k ST holders or we could go for this player for just a million or two, or that one for a million how things have changed from the stranglehold of sisu who wouldn’t even stump up a bit of a paint job to make Ryton training ground look a bit different that had to come out of the Robins budget ffs!
Anyway I’m off travelling back from the other side of the country today so when I log back in later I fully expect there to be discussions about where we might be playing Kylian Mbappe if our bid is successful or even that chap Roberts mentioned above.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

one of the best championship players joining us just for 2or3 million

Not being miserable, but if he was one of the best players in the Championship, you wouldn't be getting him for that. His form has been extremely streaky, despite his obvious talent.

slowpoke

Not being miserable, but if he was one of the best players in the Championship, you wouldn't be getting him for that. His form has been extremely streaky, despite his obvious talent.
Seems to be common belief on here he would be an asset, have to say last season it was QPR who had streaky form, top of the league at one time but in the end lucky to stay up.
He is in his last year of contract too.

TomRad85

Seems to be common belief on here he would be an asset, have to say last season it was QPR who had streaky form, top of the league at one time but in the end lucky to stay up.
If Willock and Chair leave, QPR are done for. They might be regardless tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

QPR 's form was plain odd

Dieng (recently sold)
Laird (now Blues)
Dickie (now Bristol City)
Field
Willock
Chair
Dykes

Yet struggled badly - although I'm not a fan of Dykes (no pun intended !)

Hertsccfc

Palmer
O'Hare
Allen
Sakamoto

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I still doubt we'll see O'Hare before the new year at the earliest; Palmer has a poor injury record and I tend to subscribe to the Shmmeee theory on where Sakamoto will play. That leaves Allen who hasn't been around and frankly we need better.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

I still doubt we'll see O'Hare before the new year at the earliest; Palmer has a poor injury record and I tend to subscribe to the Schmmeee theory on where Sakamoto will play. That leaves Allen who hasn't been around and frankly we need better.

Robins has suggested September / October I read elsewhere albeit that might just be getting back on the training pitch.

Robins called Sakamoto an attacking midfielder, that is what he has been signed as.

So, with Palmer that's 3 options for 2 places with Allen as a more than competent backup. Frankly, he got 6 goals last season so has proven his value even if maybe he's not quite at the technical level as some of the others. Robins clearly thinks a lot of him.

shmmeee

Robins has suggested September / October I read elsewhere albeit that might just be getting back on the training pitch.

Robins called Sakamoto an attacking midfielder, that is what he has been signed as.

So, with Palmer that's 3 options for 2 places with Allen as a more than competent backup. Frankly, he got 6 goals last season so has proven his value even if maybe he's not quite at the technical level as some of the others. Robins clearly thinks a lot of him.

We can’t count on Allen, we’ve no idea when he’ll be available again and if the rumours are true if he’ll be available again. O’Hare we don’t know what he’ll be like when we come back. And we play with two which suggests you need four.

I expect us to get an AM in.

TomRad85

We can’t count on Allen, we’ve no idea when he’ll be available again and if the rumours are true if he’ll be available again. O’Hare we don’t know what he’ll be like when we come back. And we play with two which suggests you need four.

I didn't expect him to say 10 more coming in, but now he's said it i'd be amazed if 1 isn't an AM. You can always improve even if its not a position that the fans feel we don't 'need' another player in.

Winny the Bish

What are the Allen rumours?

Users who are viewing this thread