Transfer Rumour Noam Emeran (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Probably good business as option off the bench. Sunderland seem to know how to pick a loan player.

I'm wondering if their development of Diallo will give them the edge. If we don't get him, it's the type of player I was hoping we would be looking at for a loan.

pusbccfc

Goal and an assist just yesterday against Leeds. Looks good!

Flying Fokker

The lad will just hit the ground running with our squad. I hope we get him.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

He's a winger. Unless we're looking at a change of formation would be a strange signing.

Most wingers these days play an inside role too. Likes of Saka, Salah and Grealish can be considered wingers but could play anywhere up front.

Sakamoto is a traditional winger but won't play that role for us.

alexccfc99

Unfortunately considering how well Diallo did last season there, I can see them having the edge on this one

David O'Day

Most wingers these days play an inside role too. Likes of Saka, Salah and Grealish can be considered wingers but could play anywhere up front.

Sakamoto is a traditional winger but won't play that role for us.
Emeran doesn't play inside though.

It's likely clickbait nonsense

David O'Day

I don’t know him at all but he cuts inside all the time in his highlights so 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️
I have MUTV so have seen a lot of their games, cutting inside is very different from playing in a more inside. He is left footed Winger who cuts in when playing on the right and hits the line when playing on the left. He does like to start wide though and this where is plays for their academy sides.

Deity

I have MUTV so have seen a lot of their games, cutting inside is very different from playing in a more inside. He is left footed Winger who cuts in when playing on the right and hits the line when playing on the left. He does like to start wide though and this where is plays for their academy sides.
👍

fatso

This report could just be bullshit, just like the Dylan Vente, Billy sharp, and Jerry Yates stories. (To name just 3)

Deity

This report could just be bullshit, just like the Dylan Vente, Billy sharp, and Jerry Yates stories. (To name just 3)
We don’t know the sharp or Yates stories are bullshit. Sharp is still a free agent and Yates may have been our next target had we failed to land Simms.

Flying Fokker

And you know this how?
Gut feeling baldyJust hope I’m right if he does come. Rather us than them. Our team seems to have a positive vibe whenever they are together so bringing a player like him in should be fine.

Do you suppose it would be bad for us or him?

Users who are viewing this thread