No proof its a Cov fan as of yet but this is disgusting (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Awful isn't it.

Apparently it was a Forest fan though back when they played? Probably why there's green leaves and a perfect lawn in January.

Fluffsta

Wtaf!! You're right, that is disgusting
Where did you get it from?
It's all over social media right now. A few of my Leicester friends have also posted about it on Facebook. There is no proof though it's from a Coventry fan right now. It's also on Foxes Forum. I have tried a reverse image search but it's bringing up nothing.

Astute

Awful isn't it.

Apparently it was a Forest fan though back when they played? Probably why there's green leaves and a perfect lawn in January.
The date is on the bottom right corner in big numbers. 27/10/2018 😁

slowpoke

Well it certainly isn’t recent, does rivalry go that far ? is it the keyboard warrior thing ? our rivalry is more Villa but if they could do a Leicester and stop Arsenal, Liverpool and the Mancs the prem title i’d be okay with it as I was when Leicester did.
I’m a football fan, I also like the underdog to come through with a bit of success.

Tomh111

Those of you talking shit about Crocs need to gove your heads a wobble.

Fashion, comfort, and class - a shoe that is suitable for all occasions, including tomorrow when I kick fuck out of a Leicester fan.

(Thats a joke btw, I'm soft as fuck and don't do football violence - but I do wear Crocs)

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

wingy

Those of you talking shit about Crocs need to gove your heads a wobble.

Fashion, comfort, and class - a shoe that is suitable for all occasions, including tomorrow when I kick fuck out of a Leicester fan.

(Thats a joke btw, I'm soft as fuck and don't do football violence - but I do wear Crocs)

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
Hope your dad's on the mend Crocs are banned though.

NortonSkyBlue

Well it certainly isn’t recent, does rivalry go that far ? is it the keyboard warrior thing ? our rivalry is more Villa but if they could do a Leicester and stop Arsenal, Liverpool and the Mancs the prem title i’d be okay with it as I was when Leicester did.
I’m a football fan, I also like the underdog to come through with a bit of success.
Villa don’t have a rivalry with us.

Astute

If our rivalry is a team we haven't played for over 20 years it shows that we don't have local rivals.

SlowerThanPlatt

If our rivalry is a team we haven't played for over 20 years it shows that we don't have local rivals.
Right about Villa but years since is irrelevant in a rivalry. Sunderland hadn’t played Newcastle for 8 years.

Millwall/West Ham another non regular fixture.

mmttww

Should be fair game, fk him.

Cool. I'm sure the families of the pilot and his girlfriend would have a LOL at it, as well. Bet you'd have the sack to tell them a flag making jokes about their relatives being burned alive is fair game.

David O'Day

People do need to be careful because the social media police will be all over this for a hanging. Turn a blind eye to genuine crime but don't say anything nasty against another football team.

Distasteful, of course, but I imagine most of us will have similar and some far worse in our private whatsapp groups.

Rich owner went down with one of his mistresses, not fans, not poorly kids. Accidents happen, an overseas multi millionaire owner who paid for success for a rival team that ruined local businesses and twice went bust overspending. Should be fair game, fk him.

I'm sure some will be along soon to call me a keyboard warrior or question my moral compass, even if my crime is being unaffected by this, so I'll not reply, knock yourselves out.
you are still a massive bellend, you are happy to mock the deaths of people yet you cried like a baby when people said you mate was a bellend for posting pics of a city game he went to when everyone else was stopped by covid

also no, my whatsapp groups aren't like that as i am not friends with bellends

Yank

People do need to be careful because the social media police will be all over this for a hanging. Turn a blind eye to genuine crime but don't say anything nasty against another football team.

Distasteful, of course, but I imagine most of us will have similar and some far worse in our private whatsapp groups.

Rich owner went down with one of his mistresses, not fans, not poorly kids. Accidents happen, an overseas multi millionaire owner who paid for success for a rival team that ruined local businesses and twice went bust overspending. Should be fair game, fk him.

I'm sure some will be along soon to call me a keyboard warrior or question my moral compass, even if my crime is being unaffected by this, so I'll not reply, knock yourselves out.
Wtf?

Don't care if not gonna respond to this, gonna say this is the most pathetic, disgusting post I have read on here.Accidents happen? So he deserved to perish, essentially what you are saying? Guy had family. No matter what you felt about him, sickening to make light of what happened to him.

And as far as the OP goes, pathetic whoever made those banners. Rivalry is all well and good, but need to know when to draw the line; its just a sport after all.

rob9872

you are still a massive bellend, you are happy to mock the deaths of people yet you cried like a baby when people said you mate was a bellend for posting pics of a city game he went to when everyone else was stopped by covid

also no, my whatsapp groups aren't like that as i am not friends with bellends
Massive contradiction when everyone else in your whatsapp group has a bellend in theirs ... 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread