No more games at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Otis

Lets hope if we make the play-offs,we get to play Walsall then,it will be like having 2 home matches.:(

So what do we do on the 6th then?

Walsall play 3 p.m. and we play at 5 p.m.?

torchomatic

Nah, just one of those posters we're told don't exist. One of the ones who wants their club to go under.

I thought it was Fisher. This poster has been quiet for a few days. Not a city fan.

elephanttears

Enjoy your 50 mile round trip with 2k attendences.

What is the point in playing at a stadium that you will "never" be able to 100% own. There is no future in it. The council must sell 100% ownership to Sisu or it will be a white elephant.

If it means traveling to watch my beloved sky blues for a short period of time i will do it. i would walk over hot coals to support them. Unlike some twats saying this is the death, the end lol. Get a grip.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Our form is shit at the Ricoh anyway, we will win every game between now and the end of the season now we are away from home :/

Sick Boy

Something confuses me. ACL threaten admin and people are happy. SISU do it and it is an outrage.

In response people say lock the doors!

SISU then announce they are leaving anyway and then that is a disgrace.

I'm not sure some people really know what they want.

I see you are not used to the hypocrisy and double standards on here yet.

Mucca Mad Boys

This club is dying on its feet! It's heart is being ripped out by sisu while it struggles for breath. If they take ccfc away from the Ricoh I'd never watch another sky blue game and what's more gutting is the so called supporters on this site championing their cause ! Disgraceful. Very very sad day.

You don't think 1.28m a year and not getting 100k (absolute minimum) from revenues wasn't killing the club?

You think another year in L1 would do us any good? Because that's what a 10 point deduction would confirm!

I say fair play for standing up to ACL, could prove to be a shrewd move in the end.

Wrightdog

With our home form as it is, is this not a blessing if we make the playoffs? It's only a few games we're talking about here, it's not forever. We'll be back there one way or another, it's just a big game of cat and mouse.

coundonskyblue

What is the point in playing at a stadium that you will "never" be able to 100% own. There is no future in it. The council must sell 100% ownership to Sisu or it will be a white elephant.

If it means traveling to watch my beloved sky blues for a short period of time i will do it. i would walk over hot coals to support them. Unlike some twats saying this is the death, the end lol. Get a grip.

What do you class as a short period of time?

If they leave the Ricoh, CCFC will never play another game in Coventry until Sisu go. Therefore I have no interest in financially supporting some club playing in Walsall.

skyblue_rich

Am I the only person who thinks that the football league will not allow sisu to move a club, especially after the Wimbledon fiasco

Samo

There is nothing to stop the council conceding defeat and we can still play at the Ricoh.

Will it never end? Please someone help us and protect us from the Mega-stupid! :facepalm:

theferret

Looks like I'll be there on my own then. Boys on tour. New ground built nearer the city centre, job's a goodn'

:whistle:

I think most regular fans will follow the team wherever they go this season. Next season is a different matter entirely and ST sales would go through the floor. Playing away for Coventry just isn't sustainable, and I believe that if we start next season at the Bescott/Nene Park or wherever, a breakaway club will be formed.

CJparker

"Coventry say the club will continue to operate "as normal" despite a subsidiary company being placed in administration"

How does playing homes games 30 miles away qualify as "business as normal"???? Fucking twats

Otis

I already travel 60 miles to the Ricoh...why would 28 put you off????

You may travel 60 miles, but I can't. I can't travel 60 miles and I can't travel 28 miles.

Collect my daughter from drama, drop her off with my parents, go straight to the Ricoh.

No way I could get to Walsall on time even if I wanted to.

oakey

This has f a approval. There is likely to be no points deduction. It seems that the f a are siding with the club. Why?
Cannot really believe you have asked that!
it is very simple: the FA and FL have no interest in being overseers of the game ... just in allowing the beautiful game to prostitute itself to any waving wad of money. They have presided over the dismantling of the game and allowed other clubs to be kidnapped by crooks
This will be the final straw for many people. Yet still some spread the propaganda that its the nasty council to blame.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

"Coventry say the club will continue to operate "as normal" despite a subsidiary company being placed in administration"

How does playing homes games 30 miles away qualify as "business as normal"???? fecking twats

Isn't confirmed where we're playing yet, could be in Brum, Incester, or Nuneaton...

ajsccfc

Any FA sanctioning of a move outside the city apparently depends on the club demonstrating a plan to return to the city swiftly. Fuck knows what's going on.

procdoc

maybe SISU have seen what the Venkys of Blackburn have been up to this week so have tried to one up them in ludicrous stupidity ;)

torchomatic

Maybe you should wait and see if it's true first. Anyone, if we're liquidated then we won't be playing anyway. Result, eh?

How does playing homes games 30 miles away qualify as "business as normal"???? Fucking twats

Tad

Now that I can do. Combine it with grumbling under the breath so as not to cause too much fuss, and it's go time.

Don't forget to bring a pen and some paper.

If things get ugly, we may need to write a letter showing how disgruntled we are!

sw88

Chief Commentator!

How does playing homes games 30 miles away qualify as "business as normal"???? fecking twats

Surely you know that when SISU say one thing, they mean exactly the opposite! Think tonight proves this more than ever!

Where Ray Ranson, Igye pop and Leonard Brody? Things were bad under them, but not this bad......

CJparker

One thing os for sure--these are dangerous times. We are in uncharted waters.

I cannot remember as dramatic and depressing a day as a city fan, and yes I include the Charlton away game in 2008 in that statement. I really can't believe how badly it has kicked off

wingy

My biggest concern?? Jimmy Hill is going to look very odd stood outside an exhibition centre (not sure what else it could be called if it wasnt a 'football stadium') he has no connection with......
We could bus the Mackems in by the thousand to piss on him.surprised we hav'nt had any on here with all this going on.

lordsummerisle

You may travel 60 miles, but I can't. I can't travel 60 miles and I can't travel 28 miles.

Collect my daughter from drama, drop her off with my parents, go straight to the Ricoh.

No way I could get to Walsall on time even if I wanted to.

Take her to the games, more drama to be found there at the moment than in any amount of classes.

Users who are viewing this thread