No more games at the Ricoh (2 Viewers)

SkyblueBazza

28 miles to Walsall from Cov (Keresley).

That'll be it done and dusted for me. :( No more CCFC.

I used to live in Bloxwich...& go to home games on the bus & trains...2.5hrs...it's possible. And "The things we do for love"

theferret

Something confuses me. ACL threaten admin and people are happy. SISU do it and it is an outrage.

In response people say lock the doors!

SISU then announce they are leaving anyway and then that is a disgrace.

I'm not sure some people really know what they want.

Otis

I already cut it quite fine for the Ricoh. Pick my daughter up from drama, drop her off and straight to the Ricoh.

No way I would make it to Walsall even if I wanted.

SkyblueBazza

Something confuses me. ACL threaten admin and people are happy. SISU do it and it is an outrage.

In response people say lock the doors!

SISU then announce they are leaving anyway and then that is a disgrace.

I'm not sure some people really know what they want.

I would think it's not the same people...although you never know on here lol

Otis

If it's Walsall we've got a problem.

We are both at home on the 6th April.

How is that one going to pan out?

It's all a game of bluff by SISU. Can you imagine the impact on ACL with the enormous revenue they stand to lose.
The Ricoh will become one of the biggest white elephants since the Millenium Dome.

Houdi

If it's Walsall we've got a problem.

We are both at home on the 6th April.

How is that one going to pan out?
Lets hope if we make the play-offs,we get to play Walsall then,it will be like having 2 home matches.:(

Tomh111

Until now I have stayed out of this because I dont really know enough about what is going on to form an educated opinion. But with this, SISU have just alienated themselves from me and I imagine many more. They have crippled our club and now they seem to be happy to tear it away from the support that remain and tear it away from the city it represents. They are scum as far as I am concerned.

procdoc

I am truly stunned. Why couldn't they just take the offer on the table and then try and re-nogotiate it again for next season? Coventry City isn't Coventry City anymore. I will not spend anoother penny on them whilst SISU are still here

coundonskyblue

I am truly stunned. Why couldn't they just take the offer on the table and then try and re-nogotiate it again for next season? Coventry City isn't Coventry City anymore. I will not spend anoother penny on them whilst SISU are still here

Absolutely nothing to stop them agreeing to the new deal and then renegotiating it in a sensible way once the dust settles.

Grendel

Enjoy your 50 mile round trip with 2k attendences.

This has f a approval. There is likely to be no points deduction. It seems that the f a are siding with the club. Why?

Buster

This club is dying on its feet! It's heart is being ripped out by sisu while it struggles for breath. If they take ccfc away from the Ricoh I'd never watch another sky blue game and what's more gutting is the so called supporters on this site championing their cause ! Disgraceful. Very very sad day.

hill83

Looks like I'll be there on my own then. Boys on tour. New ground built nearer the city centre, job's a goodn'

:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread