No Interest Whatsoever (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDom26

Poaching/Hunting- People that do this shit have small man syndrome...Have seen that the NEC in Feb next year are letting some hunting company sell 'hunting tours' where you pay thousands to go and shoot a lion or giraffe for no reason whatsoever. Lowlife Kunts

Fury as NEC hosts 'barbaric' expo plugging chance to SHOOT lions and elephants

Last edited:

SAJ

Is it that the driver blindly pulled out in front of the motorbike? Or that the motorbike wasnt in sight when the driver pulled out but was going that fast he appeared out of nowhere and couldn't slow down? I'd say a bit of both in all honesty. It's easy to just poi t fingers at drivers for pulling out.
Happens to me everyday (not necessarily motorbikes) the road I live on, as I pull out on the the main road, to the right it bends round to the right, and with cars parked right up to the junction I literally cannot see up one direction until I'm on the road. Add to that people coming down at 40-50mph all the time, it's an accident waiting g to happen.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Don’t think it’s the case of just pointing the finger to say drivers are at fault. RoSPA looked into this and found About 65% of all motor cycle accidents are caused at a junction by a driver pulling out. The reasons given were •the driver simply didn’t look • the driver did look but not for long enough to get a true and accurate view of other road users• the driver looked but failed to see the bike.
I am sure if the list went further down it would then include speed but wasn’t in the top 3.

Covstu

No love for motorsports, Rugby, snooker or tennis. Just don’t do it for me.

Out of sports, no fascination for cars albeit I have a company car so wanted something fit for purpose. Never been a big ‘foodie’, give me a curry or steak n chips any day (detest people who take pictures of their food even more!).

No time for reality shows and that type of pish either

I love gaming, technology and got my clothing brands of choice

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Absolutely any Sci-fi related film or TV series.
Golf
Cricket
Celebrity shit
Anyone who doesn't like animals
Fairy stuff like goblins and Lord of the Rings
People constantly looking at their mobile phones (why??)
Twitter. Had a look years ago. Crap. Never bothered since.
Celebrity 'Specials' on TV (usually gameshows). Thick as pig shit most of them!

skyblue1991

I'm surprised noone has mentioned the theatre...

Having said that I went to see Riverdance tribute at The Gaiety theatre in Dublin two years ago and it was hands down one of the best things I have every witnessed!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Oh dear best get my tin hat -Bikes are my life , I love them - currently on the B500 in Germany which is a very famous road for bikes :) have been away for three weeks on my bike meeting lots of new people from around Europe - was riding over a pass with snow on it yesterday between Italy and Austria and then was promptly pissed on for a couple of hours -but I can understand some actions of some are unsociable but what I can say is that most bikers will help anybody in trouble - one of the top guys in our company is a biker and I got in very well with him as there was a level of trust just based on a bike conversation !

bringbackrattles

I'm surprised noone has mentioned the theatre...

Having said that I went to see Riverdance tribute at The Gaiety theatre in Dublin two years ago and it was hands down one of the best things I have every witnessed!

My ex missus dragged me to the Belgrade theatre some years back, she said it'll be a change from the cinema. It was a thriller and I bloody loved it ! We went to about half a dozen more plays there after that.

Otis

No love for motorsports, Rugby, snooker or tennis. Just don’t do it for me.

Out of sports, no fascination for cars albeit I have a company car so wanted something fit for purpose. Never been a big ‘foodie’, give me a curry or steak n chips any day (detest people who take pictures of their food even more!).

No time for reality shows and that type of pish either

I love gaming, technology and got my clothing brands of choice
Ummm...guilty as charged. It is something I never used to do, but I have now started taking pictures of my food. In my defence though, I now have a few pen friends from around the world and they have asked for the photos. In return I get photos of sticky rice dumplings and green bread and all kinds of random stuff.

I do feel a little embarrassed taking photos of my restaurant meals, but that is my excuse.

Otis

My ex missus dragged me to the Belgrade theatre some years back, she said it'll be a change from the cinema. It was a thriller and I bloody loved it ! We went to about half a dozen more plays there after that.
I love theatre! I like musicals too, if they are good of course.

skyblue1991

May sound selfish but I have little interest in climate change or the environment.

For example, the school 'strikes' from 16 year olds earlier in the year or the weeklong protest in London just screamed 'get a fucking job/get back to school' to me. Also the so called celebrities which flew across from the USA in private jets takes the biscuit and shows they haven't really thought about things.

For me, it is what it is. I recycle where I can but I am not going to stupid efforts to 'do my bit'.

Covstu

May sound selfish but I have little interest in climate change or the environment.

For example, the school 'strikes' from 16 year olds earlier in the year or the weeklong protest in London just screamed 'get a fucking job/get back to school' to me. Also the so called celebrities which flew across from the USA in private jets takes the biscuit and shows they haven't really thought about things.

For me, it is what it is. I recycle where I can but I am not going to stupid efforts to 'do my bit'.

I think it’s the double standards which you probably finding the issue, all these activists go to Glastonbury but trash the place or ‘I’ve done something for the environment so I’m going to record it’.

skyblue1991

I think it’s the double standards which you probably finding the issue, all these activists go to Glastonbury but trash the place or ‘I’ve done something for the environment so I’m going to record it’.
Yeah you are probably right, it's certainly been thrown down our necks this year and a lot of it is hypocrisy I agree.

bringbackrattles

I love theatre! I like musicals too, if they are good of course.
Hate musicals but really enjoyed all those plays.One by Joe Orton was excellent I recall, and another when you didn't know who the killer was right to the last scene stands out. My parents loved musical films, in the 50'sand 60's they were huge movies at the pictures with packed audiences, but as a kid preferred a good western !

SkyBlueDom26

Poaching/Hunting- People that do this shit have small man syndrome...Have seen that the NEC in Feb next year are letting some hunting company sell 'hunting tours' where you pay thousands to go and shoot a lion or giraffe for no reason whatsoever. Lowlife Kunts

Fury as NEC hosts 'barbaric' expo plugging chance to SHOOT lions and elephants

NEC statement over expo plugging chance to SHOOT lions and elephants

Fair play they have banned the scum now....although should never have let them apply in the first place

shmmeee

Fuck you.

ccfctommy

A lot of things people hve mentioned are niche things. A lot of people dont lie wrestling, cricket or snooker.

I have no interest in Star Wars, Star Trek or Game of Thrones.

Otis

A lot of things people hve mentioned are niche things. A lot of people dont lie wrestling, cricket or snooker.

I have no interest in Star Wars, Star Trek or Game of Thrones.
Never got into Star Wars, but grew up with Star Trek and love GOT.

Woolly68

So glad I am not alone when it comes to being completely uninterested in cars.
Also on my list would be:
Women’s football
food and drink. As long as it is reasonably healthy why go on about it and pay stupid amounts of money for wine that tastes just like any other wine or basic foods cooked in a slightly different way but in a smaller portion. Don’t understand why some food and drink needs to be discussed in so much detail. Presentation is not necessary to have a great tasting meal.
Cricket and Rugby
Motorbikes
Glastonbury
Travelling the world on the cheap like some young new age hippy.
Getting so drunk I’m ill for days, out of pocket and can’t remember what I was doing. Not interested.
I could go on (and I do), but will save the rest for another time.

SkyblueBazza

NEC statement over expo plugging chance to SHOOT lions and elephants

Fair play they have banned the scum now....although should never have let them apply in the first place
It highlights exactly what is wrong in every walk of life. At least one someone rises to the top that has only money-making on their real agenda. In this case that someone has been employed because of their drive. That someone would have got a pat on the back from their bosses too had they not been rumbled!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

Fuck you.
In hindsight you might think that is a very provocative, self righteous & extremist view/response isn't it? He said he does the recycling stuff so is actually making an effort to go with the flow, despite not embracing it with all his might, rather than fight it.

What do you want him to do?

(Edited twice due to fumble-fingers lol)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dutchman

Musicals! Film or Theatre, it does my head in. The singing and dancing gets in the way of a good story.
Be grateful you didn't grow up in the 1950s/60s. The BBC radio playlist in those days consisted almost entirely of a handful of songs from Hollywood musicals played over and over again. "I Could Have Danced All Night", "Surrey with a Fringe on the Top", "High on a Hill Lived a Lonely Goatherd". I never saw the movies so never had a clue what they were actually singing about.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Posh food and wine
Dance, inc. ballet
Musicals and opera
Long distance cycling and running. You can watch it for 5 mins, turn it off for an hour, switch back and it looks exactly the same. For all I know they could just be showing the same bit on a loop.

Gazolba

Be grateful you didn't grow up in the 1950s/60s. The BBC radio playlist in those days consisted almost entirely of a handful of songs from Hollywood musicals played over and over again. "I Could Have Danced All Night", "Surrey with a Fringe on the Top", "High on a Hill Lived a Lonely Goatherd". I never saw the movies so never had a clue what they were actually singing about.
Here's three songs I remember them playing a lot. "The Laughing Policeman", "The Runaway Train" and "I Knew an Old Lady". The fact that I can remember the songs after neary 60 years shows how often they played them. Here they are in all their glory. Listen to these songs and you'll never be the same again!

Last edited:

Gazolba

That was Children's Favourites with 'Uncle Mac' on Saturday mornings :)

I think you'll find it was Michael Holliday's version of Runaway Train they always played?

Yes, you are right. I knew the version of "Runaway Train" I found wasn't the one I used to hear.

Otis

I have absolutely no interest in anything Harry Potter.
Neither do my two daughters.
Neither they nor I have read any book or seen any film.
I would say they are well worth a read/look. It is a very clever series and it all starts off quite child like, with the kids being kids, but as they grow older the series becomes darker and darker.

Users who are viewing this thread