No accounting for the scabs!! (1 Viewer)

Seyeclops666

No accounting for the scabs but the vast majority of decent CCFC AND Coventry City people should (and will) have nothing to do with the SISU FC Northampton scum. This is not just a battle for a football club, this is a battle for our City and the future of football itself.

First they came for Wimbledon, but I did not speak out because I was not in the crazy gang.

Then they came for Leeds and too be honest we didn't give a shit - well it is Leeds.

But then they came for the mighty Sky Blues and some of us took it lying down but the majority got off their knees and fought, fought, fought.

Fight, fight wherever you may be we are the the boys from Coventry .......

Are you for real? If I or other fans go to SUPPORT our team, you are calling me a scab? Is that correct is that what you are really telling me? as for your fight fight bit at the end when was the last time you fought for Coventry?

so apart from spouting endless drivel from your 'penthouse' in Westminster what have you actually done for the CCFC cause? I have read your posts and to be honest mate you sound like a deranged fucking moron, how the fuck you have even got a job never mind a 'penthouse' flat, are you sure your not living in a Council high rise in Tower Hamlets?

So when you got off your knees to fight fight, what did you do exactly??? (why were you on your knees? your not a rent boy are you?) maybe that's how you pay for you 'penthouse'...?

You need to stay off the class 'A's mate...

No accounting for the scabs but the vast majority of decent CCFC AND Coventry City people should (and will) have nothing to do with the SISU FC Northampton scum. This is not just a battle for a football club, this is a battle for our City and the future of football itself.

First they came for Wimbledon, but I did not speak out because I was not in the crazy gang.

Then they came for Leeds and too be honest we didn't give a shit - well it is Leeds.

But then they came for the mighty Sky Blues and some of us took it lying down but the majority got off their knees and fought, fought, fought.

skybluelee

Are you for reial? If I or other fans go to SUPPORT our team, you are calling me a scab? Is that correct is that what you are really telling me? as for your fight fight bit at the end when was the last time you fought for Coventry?

Anybody who goes to 'home' matches this year is helping to kill our club. Hope you can live with that.

Flying Fokker

Anybody who goes to 'home' matches this year is helping to kill our club. Hope you can live with that.

And another bit of them dies with the club. It's all about choices. It hurts to see what has gone on over the years but this move takes the club to new depths.

No team in Coventry....no Coventry City.

Why follow them?

edgy

Anyone who boycotts is equally responsible, leading SISU directly down the liquidation path. Wise up.

But don't worry we can start new club. Pffft.

skybluelee

Anyone who boycotts is equally responsible, leading SISU directly down the liquidation path. Wise up.

But don't worry we can start new club. Pffft.

I would take liquidation and the eventual rise of AFC Coventry (or whatever) over this nightmare any day

Northampton sky blues for at least 5 years, by then prob a non league club, before moving to a shed in 'the coventry area'. Living the dream.

Otis

I respect people's stance that they wish to go, but would describe them as slightly misguided.

If we filled Sixfields every week then where is the incentive for CCFC to return to Coventry?

None of us know whether or not Sisu are looking at a permanent move away from fhe city, but it is a very realistic fear amongst fans.

For me, it is a realistic outcome to all this mess and for that reason I will be urging people not to attend until we return home.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

covmark

This sort of thread pisses me off, fair play to those who feel they have to follow the team, I won't be going, but I won't be hurling abuse and branding people scabs, the other side of the arguement could be it should be ccfc till I die not ccfc till the going gets a bit tough

skybluelee

This sort of thread pisses me off, fair play to those who feel they have to follow the team, I won't be going, but I won't be hurling abuse and branding people scabs, the other side of the arguement could be it should be ccfc till I die not ccfc till the going gets a bit tough

"A bit tough"

Jesus christ.

OK everyone stays away the club dies...we go and maybe the club survives long enough for a new buyer to come in, I don't want to go to Northampton, I don't want SISU, but I will not complicit in my clubs death, and by starving them of money that is what will happen IMO...you all need to wake up!! I hope YOU can live with that...it's the pompous bullshit on here really gets me mad, how dare you tell me that I will kill our club...what proof do you have...NONE, so get off your high horse, I suggest the club will die quicker if no one supports it...my outlook has always been live and let live, if you go then go, if you don't, then don't, why cant you just let people make their own decisions without all this SISU rent boy bollocks, SISU troll, SISU apologist ect...it's fucking boring and to be honest makes us all look like fools to other supporters, I will march on Saturday, I will do what I can to get them away from our club - but I will continue to SUPPORT my team, no matter what I get called on here my a minority of small minded bigots. PUSB!!

AFC Coventry - you having a laugh.....seriously, you believe this will happen, or Coventry UNITED - I support Coventry City FC, end of. We are sharing a ground for 3/5 years, not moving there...Northampton have a team.

I would take liquidation and the eventual rise of AFC Coventry (or whatever) over this nightmare any day

Northampton sky blues for at least 5 years, by then prob a non league club, before moving to a shed in 'the coventry area'. Living the dream.

NorthernWisdom

If we filled Sixfields every week then where is the incentive for CCFC to return to Coventry?

The fact that a return to Coventry would make people appreciate the club's existence, and gates would bounce.

The club will not leave Coventry permanently by any means other than liquidation. If it is not liquidated, it will return. This is not an MK Dons scenario in the slightest.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Winston Churchill eat yer heart out.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

_brian_

If you've got a scab, don't picket*!!!

(*This is an attempt at a play on words, as you shouldn't pick a scab caused by a cut or graze because it'll bleed, with the clever part here being that a scab in another sense is someone who crosses the picket line! Not bad for this time of the morning, even if I do type so myself! LOL!)

I suppose it comes down to a freedom of choice - I am not happy with having to go to NTFC - but IMO we will play into SISU hands if we do not support the team, they will liquidate us, and that is us FINISHED, no more gone!! are you all prepared to risk that? I for one am not. so I will go under duress to support our team, the lads on the pitch will need support...do they deserve to play in front of a 1000 or so fans?? they are wearing our colours, our badge, fighting for us on the pitch - I fell in love with CCFC not SISU...PUSB!

And another bit of them dies with the club. It's all about choices. It hurts to see what has gone on over the years but this move takes the club to new depths.

No team in Coventry....no Coventry City.

Why follow them?

Steve.B50

Although I understand people frustratioins we cannot turn on each other because they do not agree with your own views.

Personally I will never go to a home game in Northampton and will do everything I can to keep Coventry in Coventry but I have to accept that some will feel strongly about going. I am sure some of these people will attend the Keep Coventry in Coventry march on Saturday, most would still prefer if SISU sold us but they they should still be allowed to make there own choice and not be abused by anyone, especially other Football Fans

skybluelee

OK everyone stays away the club dies...we go and maybe the club survives long enough for a new buyer to come in, I don't want to go to Northampton, I don't want SISU, but I will not complicit in my clubs death, and by starving them of money that is what will happen IMO...you all need to wake up!! I hope YOU can live with that...it's the pompous bullshit on here really gets me mad, how dare you tell me that I will kill our club...what proof do you have...NONE, so get off your high horse, I suggest the club will die quicker if no one supports it...my outlook has always been live and let live, if you go then go, if you don't, then don't, why cant you just let people make their own decisions without all this SISU rent boy bollocks, SISU troll, SISU apologist ect...it's fucking boring and to be honest makes us all look like fools to other supporters, I will march on Saturday, I will do what I can to get them away from our club - but I will continue to SUPPORT my team, no matter what I get called on here my a minority of small minded bigots. PUSB!!

Shouldn't that be PUNSBs?

Black6Osprey

I suppose it comes down to a freedom of choice - I am not happy with having to go to NTFC - but IMO we will play into SISU hands if we do not support the team, they will liquidate us, and that is us FINISHED, no more gone!! are you all prepared to risk that? I for one am not. so I will go under duress to support our team, the lads on the pitch will need support...do they deserve to play in front of a 1000 or so fans?? they are wearing our colours, our badge, fighting for us on the pitch - I fell in love with CCFC not SISU...PUSB!

To be honest, the players don't really give a shit so all this do it for the lads is bollocks. It's just football and a job to them and they will move on.

At least if you do go to watch you have the advantage of getting used to non league crowds two seasons early. Enjoy yourself.

skybluelee

AFC Coventry - you having a laugh.....seriously, you believe this will happen, or Coventry UNITED - I support Coventry City FC, end of. We are sharing a ground for 3/5 years, not moving there...Northampton have a team.

You honestly think it might only be 3 years? They haven't even bought any land to build their new shed yet.

McLovin87

I think it is an easy way out to go and watch them and then say you're not in any way supporting SISU, you are doing exactly that by giving them your pennies.

The line about "I'm supporting the lads in the Sky Blue shirt" is complete bollocks because they don't give a shit about us as long as they get paid. The only player who has spoke out about the move being wrong is Baker and he's probably off to Forest anyway!

I'm totally gutted about not going to "Home" games next season and I won't forget the look on my 7 year old lad's face when I told him we wouldn't be going as well.

The people who will be attending are just Fisher's sheep and are just prolonging the agony, if they can't see this then they are beyond reason.

We are "Coventry" City Football Club, the clue is in the fookin title!

NorthernWisdom

Although I understand people frustratioins we cannot turn on each other because they do not agree with your own views.

Personally I will never go to a home game in Northampton and will do everything I can to keep Coventry in Coventry but I have to accept that some will feel strongly about going. I am sure some of these people will attend the Keep Coventry in Coventry march on Saturday, most would still prefer if SISU sold us but they they should still be allowed to make there own choice and not be abused by anyone, especially other Football Fans

Well said.

Otis

The fact that a return to Coventry would make people appreciate the club's existence, and gates would bounce.

The club will not leave Coventry permanently by any means other than liquidation. If it is not liquidated, it will return. This is not an MK Dons scenario in the slightest.

Wish I could believe that.

The facts are at the moment though;

We are moving away.

We have no land secured to build a new ground.

We have no idea how long it is going to plan, design and build a new stadium.

We have no idea if the planning application would be approved.

We have no idea whether resident objection would prevent any new stadium from ever being built.

We have no idea if they can raise the money to build a new stadium.

What happens if we move away and say no planning permission is forthcoming, or they cannot raise the money?

Then what?

We are back to the fact that we will have been playing in Northampton for 3 years and have nowhere else to go under these owners.

What happens then?

Only options then for Sisu is to sell up (no-one will pay what they are asking), or they stay where they are.

It will of course be described as being temporary, but at what point does it become permanent? If we are still there after 7 years that would seem pretty permanent would it not?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

NorthernWisdom

What happens if we move away and say no planning permission is forthcoming, or they cannot raise the money?

Then what?

We are back to the fact that we will have been playing in Northampton for 3 years and have nowhere else to go under these owners.

What happens then?

Only options then for Sisu is to sell up (no-one will pay what they are asking), or they stay where they are.

No, there's the option of the death of the club.

sky blue john

Thanks for your constructive comment.

Sorry but it makes me feel sick !!!
Claiming liquidation is the reason to justify following the team to suxfields !!!
If you want to follow the team in northampton just do it. I haven't problem with anyone else's view on this matter. But don't spout liquidation bullshit as the reason for going !!!!!!!!!!!

covcity4life

not entirely true is it

if the deals been done, a few 0 attendences isnt going to make them come back to ricoh

as long as they dont get over 500 they will know its a big fail dont worry

Users who are viewing this thread