Nikki Sinclair on CWR after 7 this morning (1 Viewer)

Otis

After arranging a meeting with the FL

Otis

On CWR an official for NTFC has said they will try and make Sixfields as bearable as possible for Coventry City.

Hoorah. Bearable. How exciting!!!!

Sub

not intrested with anything to do with sixfields, wont be an issue seen as i wont be going there!!

Sky Blues

In the piece before the interview, the bloke they interviewed from Northampton said their food and beverage suppliers will be running that at Cov games. It sounds like Mr Fisher won't be able to "sweat" that during the 3-5 years of that agreement.

Otis

She has just said that the FL have not done their job properly.

Let's hop she gives them both barrels!

Sisued

you mean we cant access the lucrative pie gravy train?
Well then we're completely fooked now

it will not make one jot of difference...she is TOO LATE and is there for the PR, otherwise she would have been with us all the way through, I have nothing against her but it stinks of self publicity I would love to be proven wrong but she will come from the meeting and we will be no further forward - Its a side show, we should focus on whats important not the FL they will not change there minds. and before people on here start to say 'at least she is doing something ect...' she not doing anything except raking over old coals and trying to get some media attention.

SkyBlueRuffian

it will not make one jot of difference...she is TOO LATE and is there for the PR, otherwise she would have been with us all the way through, I have nothing against her but it stinks of self publicity I would love to be proven wrong but she will come from the meeting and we will be no further forward - Its a side show, we should focus on whats important not the FL they will not change there minds. and before people on here start to say 'at least she is doing something ect...' she not doing anything except raking over old coals and trying to get some media attention.

........,,,,,,Hear hear,

J

Jack Griffin

On CWR an official for NTFC has said they will try and make Sixfields as bearable as possible for Coventry City.

Hoorah. Bearable. How exciting!!!!

Tell them not to bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

letsallsingtogether

lets paint all the seats Sky Blue they can then change there colours and the transformation will be complete.....:mad::blue:

Sub

will be on the radio again after 7 this morning to give an update after meeting the FL

Sub

few notes taken, came out of meeting frustrated, came out thinking dont care about fans, did not convince fit and proper tests could be administrated, pointed out descions could of been made earlyer about club, FL said it wasnt there job to make acl talk to sisu, we follow our own rules and company law, its a necessity to finish there fixture list which is rule 1 of football leauge thats why they decided to sanction move to northampton, should of told them (sisu, ACL) to talk FL said not their job !!

FL get money from gate money fans and sponsorship, FL dont get that moving the club will mean no fans, FL ignore the fans, FL invited to public meeting in coventry, FL said we will get back to you on this !!
how long move going on for? FL said its a 3 year move with a possible extra 2, no idea of stadium plans, new stadium does not have to be in coventry could be in north warwickshire, on the basis on what is availble (to build a stadium), answer seems to be not our issue from FL (FL not done as much as they could do niki's opinion) not convinced the FL done fit and proper person test, will speak to more MP's, will keep emailing and contacting FL for meeting with fans in coventry,

A few notes while i listened

The Penguin

Something which jumps out at me is the line, "we follow our own rules and company law".

Firstly, no, you don't follow your own rules. You bend them and make them up as you go along.

Secondly, if the Football League follow company law, then they have sanctioned our 'takeover' by a company, one of whose directors may very well currently be in breach of company law.

Figure that one out.

I really have zero faith or opinion in the Football League anymore.

so a pointless meeting, and no further forward., we already know all of this,,,but a bit more airtime for a MEP, I wish these media vultures would leave us alone...sick of it now, the only way out of this now may be the legal process and that could start with the edm...lets ask questions they don't like that!!

mattylad

cant believe people question this womans intentions and try to belittle her! you do all realise that despite being a liverpool season ticket holder she has been an active board member of AFC Wimbledon for several years championing their cause. Some of you deserve what you get!

Sky Blues

camt believe people question this womans intentions and try to belittle her! you do all realise that despite being a liverpool season ticket holder she has been an active board member of AFC Wimbledon for seveeal years championing their cause. Some of you deserve what you get!

I concur. At least she and Bob Ainsworth MP seem to be actually using their positions to be asking some questions. If only the Football League showed just a little of the same gumption.

Voice_of_Reason

so a pointless meeting, and no further forward., we already know all of this,,,but a bit more airtime for a MEP, I wish these media vultures would leave us alone...sick of it now, the only way out of this now may be the legal process and that could start with the edm...lets ask questions they don't like that!!

I have a lot of time for Nikki, believe me she is one of the most genuine people I know. She is an avid football fan and really does care about CCFC. She also has little time for the Football League and will endevour to get as much help as possible for our cause.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I thinks its very easy to belittle politicians as being egotistical and only seeking voting favour.... I'm typically guilty and cynical of the profession.. but on this occasion I genuinely think Nikki has the best interest of the club, the fans and the City of Coventry at heart....regrettably I think it a forlorn task..but I for one welcome her support.

I don't care who she supports...get over yourself.

cant believe people question this womans intentions and try to belittle her! you do all realise that despite being a liverpool season ticket holder she has been an active board member of AFC Wimbledon for several years championing their cause. Some of you deserve what you get!

Snozz_is_god

If our MEP's or MP's didn't do anything some people would moan, when they do anything some people moan. They can't win can they

AFCCOVENTRY

Nikki is on our side folks. Everyone needs to grow up and fight for the club together.

Nikki said she won't stop calling the football league until they accept an offer for a public debate in Coventry

too little too late...its all lip service to get her name out there, this has been going on for 18 months...were was she then? wasn't interested because there was not a opportunity to get on TV/Radio. Ainsworth has been on to it for a while, and Mutton (although he is a nause) sorry folks, even after the meeting with the FL what has it achieved? nothing...you are supporting her but tell me apart from one (too late)meeting with the FL what else has she done? I am sick of people trying to rinse us, Hoffman, Haskell, SISU, Byng, I don't want to hear words from her I want action and when she has achieved something ill be the first to congratulate her until then just get on with what you think your doing...

Womble

Who? Never heard of her. AFCWimbledon are trust owned, I can't say I've heard of a nikki Sinclair on our board.

Womble

Zactly, trust board members are elected and no midland mp type would stand a chance. Anyone can pay their 25squid and join. I'm pretty involved in a variety of things, stil never heard of her.

Users who are viewing this thread