Nikki Sinclair on CWR after 7 this morning (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

I concur. At least she and Bob Ainsworth MP seem to be actually using their positions to be asking some questions. If only the Football League showed just a little of the same gumption.

Without question,

You have to really wonder when any cov fan on here criticises anyone else who try.

Yet it happens and it always seems to be the same ones

Porkchophill

Why such a problem with higher profile people highlighting our plight I'm sure if David Beckham pulled on a get sisu out t- shirt you wouldn't question where's he been from the start ! Surely you can understand that the more people getting air time on the issue regardless of motive the better or should we just keep it amongst ourselves on forums ? Im sure Steve Craddock won't be at many games or protests this year or was he just media whoring aswell ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Change the record, please - you really are a bore...

Why such a problem with higher profile people highlighting our plight I'm sure if David Beckham pulled on a get sisu out t- shirt you wouldn't question where's he been from the start ! Surely you can understand that the more people getting air time on the issue regardless of motive the better or should we just keep it amongst ourselves on forums ? Im sure Steve Craddock won't be at many games or protests this year or was he just media whoring aswell ?

Porkchophill

F###ing check your repetitive rants out did she dump you or something why you so against someone highlighting our plight oh and by the way like the tag line and link to the bar still not using the forum for a bit of self promotion ......?
Can't wait for the bore off reply zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.." can't be arsed to put any more of them on its boring me now "

Pork Chop Hill - ohhhhh geezer! naming yourself after the main trouble spots of the 80's, you must be very hard? don't tell me your one of the legion...bore off, you nause!

F###ing check your repetitive rants out did she dump you or something why you so against someone highlighting our plight oh and by the way like the tag line and link to the bar still not using the forum for a bit of self promotion ......?
Can't wait for the bore off reply zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.." can't be arsed to put any more of them on its boring me now "

Porkchophill

Took you long enough to reply had to go have a few drinks did we to get brave ?????? Legion nause am I ? How do you know where pork chop hill was bit of a nause yourself was you ?

lol - need a drink to be a keyboard warrior? nah mate, just been working...

Took you long enough to reply had to go have a few drinks did we to get brave ?????? Legion nause am I ? How do you know where pork chop hill was bit of a nause yourself was you ?

I'mARealWizard

Go on. I'll bite. What's pork chop hill?

Found it!

Thanks for the history lesson.

http://www.thespecials2.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=20783o

Last edited:

simple_simon

Fair play o Nikki for standing in our corner.
I blame not just SISU for this mess, but the FL could have sorted this if they had any balls at all.

jesus-wept

I have criticised the lack of involvement from our MPs not so much Ainsworth, also the deafly silence from Gary Hoffman and others, were we too soon ? we just get concerned and impatient, until last week it ground share seemed just a threat, why ,when, where, etc. etc. Now some meat has been put on the bones and a proposed ground has been selected things questions are being asked from the top, from national media to the House of Commons.

James Smith

Have just seen this that she is rolling in.

View attachment 2237

Nice bit of marketing ;)
Will Young Timothy have the hired goons with him to get it removed as they did at the Ricoh with the SISU Out stuff? :facepalm:

J

Jack Griffin

The placard was at Nuneaton
img_0110.jpg

I bet tim fancy,s her

Think that you'll find that she's gay mate (according to Wikipedia.)
Certainly stood out in the crowd though, a larger than life Amazonian 'woman' who I felt looked slightly out of place in the crowd.
She's obviously seeking some self publicity but at least it's helping to keep our cause in the public eye.

SonOfSnoz

Does it matter if she's fishing for votes or a pre op trans gender?
The fact she is focusing on the skyblues, about to play away from Ricoh, will do for me!
Love the pic of the 6 foot plus Nickie, next to little Hoff at Nuneaton. Where was Tim?

Users who are viewing this thread