Nice attack (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

What are you moaning about Angela Merkel and Martcov think it's a wonderful idea to invite into Europe a million strong army of fighting age men, I bet none of them are nut cases either, just the soft cuddly variety of Muslim fanatics !........................ Pull up the drawbridge FFS ! Thank God for Brexit !

Captain Dart

There's that name again..
_90413308_mediaitem90413305.jpg

kdrinkell

I wouldn't stop my kids from travelling abroad.
I now work in London and you just have to get on with it. Maybe something will happen. Maybe it won't. The chances of me being caught up in something is remote.

My daughter has a trip to Germany next year and I say no,she went to Belgium a month before the bombings and my eldest was at University and friends with Joel Richards who along with his Uncle and Granddad were brutally murdered on a Tunisian beach

SkyblueBazza

There's actually a huge amount. Watch this

That's just a radicalised anti-muslim spouting off. By applying the same logic...think how many radicalised Christians there are when considering views on contraception, abortion & homosexuality - & make no mistake...it is highly likely a significant minority of those would kill in the name of their God too if it was encouraged by their Imam equivalents.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Gazolba

You are more likely to be killed by cigarette smoke or alcohol than terrorism. That said, terrorism will stop when all the terrorists are dead. And the sooner we start killing them the better.

SkyblueBazza

Muslim views are more radicalised on all of those...
No real difference from some of the Christians we all know about. Red neck Americans, Africans they are all at it...but for their fear of the law there would be carnage

ccfc92

I wouldn't stop my kids from travelling abroad. There are easier ways to die in the UK (statistically). When I used to go to Ireland to see family in the dark old days, it was rare to hear an English accent - people were scared to go as they didn't know they would be safe - and this is in Dublin as well as the North. It's all about perception - keep calm and carry on.
I now work in London and you just have to get on with it. Maybe something will happen. Maybe it won't. The chances of me being caught up in something is remote.

The best outlook to have IMO.

If you worried about what may happen, you would never leave the house.

ccfc92

That's just a radicalised anti-muslim spouting off. By applying the same logic...think how many radicalised Christians there are when considering views on contraception, abortion & homosexuality - & make no mistake...it is highly likely a significant minority of those would kill in the name of their God too if it was encouraged by their Imam equivalents.

Has that happened much though?

Users who are viewing this thread