Next year Season tickets (2 Viewers)

mmttww

A solid transfer window would do wonders

If we splash a couple of million on someone, whether they're a "name" or not, and whether that comes from a player sale or not, that would be a serious statement of intent and should add a few to the total. Really big windows this one!

Mucca Mad Boys

That is frustrating! Maybe seeing it as £2 a game more (cost of half a pint) rather than £60 might make it a bit easier to reconcile.

It is frustrating because my brother only decided yesterday that he wanted his season ticket as a birthday present!

Thankfully, I qualify as a concession so I’ll take the minor consolation

South West Sky Blue

Just had a look at the early Bristol City prices (picked a middle table club at random) - shows how good our prices are.

They’ve also got a fairly slick TV advertising campaign that promotes the match day experience. That won’t have been cheap to produce and air. A few quid on each season ticket to pay for it.
I suppose you’ve got to speculate to accumulate, but I’m glad we’re not doing it.

Hutch11

They’ve also got a fairly slick TV advertising campaign that promotes the match day experience. That won’t have been cheap to produce and air. A few quid on each season ticket to pay for it.
I suppose you’ve got to speculate to accumulate, but I’m glad we’re not doing it.
We've got the best advertisement you can have, the product on the pitch

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Thanks for the flurry of donations and nominations, over £2,300 now raised this year and buying more tickets tomorrow (hopefully at the cheaper level)

if you can donate another £100k then it will get us to 13,000 ST’s 😂😂😂🙏🤞

Brighton Sky Blue

Pretty good numbers from them

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Considering the prick that have as manager that’s fantastic.

The fans seem to have cut Pearson an awful lot of slack. Not sure how much longer that will last, It's been interesting how massively Blues fans have done an about face with Bowyer.

DazzleTommyDazzle

The fans seem to have cut Pearson an awful lot of slack. Not sure how much longer that will last, It's been interesting how massively Blues fans have done an about face with Bowyer.

A Bristol City season ticket holder I know, comforted himself about their loss to our 10 men as "at least they'll have to sack that ***** Pearson now". Of course, they didn't...

Users who are viewing this thread