Next year Season tickets (3 Viewers)

ccfc1234

Expecting a big increase
Boddy used the word football at a bargain price in the press. If it works out as more than £20 a game will put many off and result in more opting for match packages and being more selective.

Last edited:

Saddlebrains

What do we reckon then?

Im going £450 adults, can see the JSB Membership going up to £30 from £25 also

rob9872

What do we reckon then?

Im going £450 adults, can see the JSB Membership going up to £30 from £25 also
I thought JSB was already £35?

ajsccfc

I think I'll be going for a match package just because of the amount of midweeks I have to miss anyway.

pusbccfc

I think we'll drop to around 8000 sold at £400-£450.

Very expensive time for people. Some will be disappointed with the drop off of the season and a perceived lack of investment in Jan.

Liquid Gold

I don’t know if I can just 3 tickets at that price with a shirt and ifollow on top.

With everything getting so much more expensive too, the price of fuel to get it the games plays a big factor.

Might just be ifollow only next season. First year without a ST for ages.

The Philosopher

Should make it so that if you can’t go then you can scan the QR code to watch on iFollow at 3pm (for day games) for those that can’t make the game.

Only open the match portal at 3 to stop people who have a ticket from passing the code to their mates.

Just got my C2C tickets and they’ve made it so a screenshot of a QR won’t work.

There are a few like me that would get a season ticket but because of business / kid commitments can’t make every home game.

I’d pay £20 or whatever for a season ticket if I knew I’d save £10 on iFollow / vpn for the 10 games I’d miss.

Just a thought.

It’ll also mean that those at the match can have it the game running on their phones at 3.43 whilst queuing for a pie.

Thank me later iFollow and CCFC.

samccov1987

That’s a decent price especially with under 11s still free.

Didn’t get the bit about the naughty corner. Are we segregating it from the home fans too?

The Philosopher

Also CCFC, more will sign up in the off season if we announce exciting players early. Also try to get exciting pre-season games in to inspire the undecideds

borastons

More than happy with this...was also expecting a bigger rise or different location prices. Good timescales regarding holding seats, payments etc.

A pay per goal maybe a better option though.

Users who are viewing this thread