Next Sisu Appeal (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

More scare shit then surely not based on facts?

Again you miss the point.
CCFC are one of the claimants and are liable for some costs. Fact.
Do you know that Sisu have picked it up or did CCFC pay their costs ?

wingy

There Is an area of loss to the Club through their actions,being the loss through playing at Sixfields.
At the minimum fees brought In by Clark and Christies sales, Possibly some of Wilson's as well
Those losses were meant to be covered byJS's very wealthy backers as she promised In her big CT article's It turned out they were only willing to cover 25%.
Another aspect of costing our club by their actions will be the refurbishment at Ryton.
currently an asset of ARVO, I'd have thought maintainance of that was their responsibility.

Nick

Administrator
Just my opinion but when you ask for back up of statements it's always against comments made against Sisu.

That is usually because the silliness and the stuff to just scare and look bad is usually against them isn't it? Usually from people who just throw random stuff out there without any thought or facts behind it, but unfortunately they shout the loudest and most often.

I have read that CCFC haven't paid them, I am not saying it is 100% fact as it could well be spin but things point more to not paying than have. Which is why I was hoping you had some information to say they had or somebody like OSB may have worked out they had somehow with some reverse engineering.

skybluetony176

Whether you like it or not as said CCFC are listed as a claimant. I would imagine that this would mean they are entitled to a share of any damages received from a successful JR and any successful subsequent claim for damages. There no point listing them as a claimant otherwise. That being the case I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that CCFC are also in line for a share of the risk's and costs.

italiahorse

That is usually because the silliness and the stuff to just scare and look bad is usually against them isn't it? Usually from people who just throw random stuff out there without any thought or facts behind it, but unfortunately they shout the loudest and most often.

I have read that CCFC haven't paid them, I am not saying it is 100% fact as it could well be spin but things point more to not paying than have. Which is why I was hoping you had some information to say they had or somebody like OSB may have worked out they had somehow with some reverse engineering.

I wouldn't believe that idiot guys ?
Guess we need to wait for the accounts !!!!

ajsccfc

When your question is a rhetorical one, adding the question mark isn't a get-out clause.

eastwoodsdustman

Italia has something here. No coincidence that they have 4500 season tickets worth of money waiting to spunk on legal fees again.:sarcasm: :D. let it go. we cant change anything so please just let it slide and move on.

Nick

Administrator
Hence the question mark.

What's the question mark got to do with it? You were using TF's words to try and back your viewpoint.

No doubt he was telling the truth when he said we were never coming back to Coventry too?

A good example of him being full of shit to suit.

italiahorse

Italia has something here. No coincidence that they have 4500 season tickets worth of money waiting to spunk on legal fees again.:sarcasm: :D. let it go. we cant change anything so please just let it slide and move on.

You are right.
Though I just wish Sisu would consider us fans when they do this.
We have lost loads of fans with their plan for getting control of the Ricoh and now their saving face.
Fans need to see the light at the end of the tunnel, not wonder if it's been turned off.

I keep thinking I might be making the difference :facepalm:

letsallsingtogether

So where are your facts that they haven't Nick.
You are always quick to ask for proof but never offer any of your own.
I believe the part of Sisu that own the club are paying for it!!
But like you I have no proof. Can't see Joy or Tim paying for themselves some how unless it is on a o% credit card (CCFC one of course).
Personally I don't give a shit no matter who looses expect another round getting really boring now.

Users who are viewing this thread